Elmonogrande is offline New Member

Gear suggestions for a freefighter?

What gear can enhance the performance of a competitive freefighter? It should not have a negative effect on endurance/stamina. So gaining lean mass, increasing strength and endurance/stamina are the goals.

Anyone experienced in this field? I would welcome reactions from other fighters. Thanks

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    know a few that use anavar but i think its more for aggresion that anything else.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Var... I like that and test, if you don't mind the soreness... but then again, the soreness gets me even more amped up!

Nelstar is offline Member
    Halotestin .. Tyson bites off ears when he uses it

Logan13 is offline Banned

var

Quote Originally Posted by MCMARK
    know a few that use anavar but i think its more for aggresion that anything else.
    Exactly, and I believe that var also increases stamina.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    For me even test + deca was great (in BJJ). But I am a big guy and to me extra pounds dont matter that much. Maybe test prop and then sumin on top that is good 4 stamina.. 2 me atleast the test prop w

worked well.. I dunno why but got gassed easy initially but then got huge second wind and over al my stamina went maybe up.. Increased aggressiveness wasnt bad either.. .

beuleux is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmonogrande
    What gear can enhance the performance of a competitive freefighter? It should not have a negative effect on endurance/stamina. So gaining lean mass, increasing strength and endurance/stamina are the goals.

Anyone experienced in this field? I would welcome reactions from other fighters. Thanks
    I have only ever done 2 cycles first deca only 2nd deca & test cyp. first combat related benefit i noticed from the deca was increased flexibility and i was able to stretch much harder, so a definite plus piont for deca. When I did the test cyp & deca i noticed an increased confidence and the bare faced cheek to try unusual moves combined with the extra flexibility another definite plus piont, i also got an increase in size and strength which is of course usefull for both delivering and absorbing blows. i didnt notice any problems with endurance, just did my usual cardio, although i did sweat profusely while on gear, another user will spot it a mile off but i just said "its kinda hot in hear anit it". as im sure you know skill comes with hour upon hour of practice but the gear definitely helped me put in those hours. good luck.

Elmonogrande is offline New Member
    Thx for the reactions. Deca doesn't sound like a good idea coz in drugs test the can detect it even more than 12 months after taking it.

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    For me even test + deca was great (in BJJ). But I am a big guy and to me extra pounds dont matter that much. Maybe test prop and then sumin on top that is good 4 stamina.. 2 me atleast the test prop w

Maybe test prop only cycle.. ?? Then proper PCT and the clenbuterol 2 lean up... Dunno how training on clen works out though..

Alfamale is offline Associate Member
    Im a competing Thaiboxer and im goin for a Sust, Primo and Anavar cycle staring soon.
    Im not sure if i can get var for a decent price so i mayby go for winny instead. I never done winny and i know you can go stiff from it but i think im goin to try anyway since i got 56 mg winny already. I would surley go for deca but because of its detectiontime it not possible. Any fighter here tried winny??

Peace

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    cheque drops .... grrrrrrrr!

Thread Information