Thread: Second Cycle?

gabe_sol is offline New Member

Second Cycle?

ALRIGHT..IM NEW TO THIS FORUM...but some buddy of mine told me to get on so here i am..Anyways..my first cycle i took t300 and deca 300. all my gains were lost after cycle...im doing Trenabolen1 00mg(fina) and Anavar ..
    Im doing fina every 3 days 1cc. and i started taking anavaron my third week only 10mg a day....just wanted to know what think of this cycle...im trying to cut up...tes and deca cut me up real good i just didnt like the side effects...

diesel85 is offline Junior Member
    im just guessing, but since you failed to mention any sort of PCT from your first cycle, that's prob. while all your gains were lost, that plus your diet...as far as sides, you didnt mention any ancillaries either, so before answering your question, i would say you definitely need to do more research...but, as far as Tren goes, most say it's best to shoot every day or every other day, and the anavar should be around 40mg (at least) a day...again, before you hit the Tren, please research it a bit

COOL BUT IVE BEEN on it for 3 weeks now...and yea i forgot to say i took clomid for a week after cycle.....made me feel weird.....i got hcg now and im gonna shoot that after my cycle is done with tren and anavar ....by the way my anavar is b.d but it looks like the turanabolen only light orange..is it lagit...

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you should run test with tren mate you will be shut down hard(you prob already are),you must run pct post cycle you really should have done some research b4 startin this course.

diesel85 is offline Junior Member
    dude, please do some more research in the edu. threads...you're soooooo off on PCT, and you still havent mentioned any ancillary drugs.

Scrub is offline Member
    Are you aware that tren is for a more advanced steroid user? It is definately not for someone who doesn't know what they are doing. You should write down your whole cycle and post it. From there we can help you out.

ALright....all im doing is tren (fina) every 4rth day...and anavar10mg a day...
    thats all....tell me what i need to take...i was thinking of also doing some t3...but as for pct all i have a hcg ...and clomid...when should i take this now or after cycle......

mate 10mg of var will not do a thing!you should run 50mg dailly to really get anythin out of it,and the tren should be run at at least 300-500mg weekly,also you should be runnin test with a tren cycle,i would stop the cycle now and do pct,wait a couple of months do sum research in that time and then do a course,1st time courses i would suggest test only ran at 500mg weekly 10-12 weeks,the cycle you are doin is bad mate,the doses are too low to do anythin but shut you down,i am not slatin you mate just tryin to advise.i also agree with the abouv tren is not a drug to use for a 1st timer it is very harsh on you!

HEY Thats cool im not gonna get mad or anything ..thats why this is a question part of the forum.....well i have a 10 ml bottle of 100mg of tren ..already done like 6 shots....of 1 cc...i have probably like 3 cc left or less...cant really tell....what should i take then..for pct....and can some one sell it to me here....i got money in hand...and what do you mean by shut you down....

whats ancillary drugs?

shut you down means your own testosterone has ceased to work,the tren and var although very low doses would have shut your own test down,which obviously you will need to start bak up.
    wat have you gained if anythin?
    pct consists of clomid and nolvadex ,you can get both from the ar banner abouve,just clik on it,it would be good to remember not to openly ask for people to sell you anythin you will be banned for that.
    pct
    nolvadex 20mg straight aft last shot of tren ran all the way through pct and a week after,
    start comid 21 days after last shot of tren
    300mg day 1
    100mg day 2-7
    50mg day 8-21
    not sure you really need this amount for the low doses you have taken but better to be safe than sorry unless some1 can correct me.

i apologize for asking that question dude, my bad....my gains have been great..i lost 8 pounds...i run the mile in like 5.6 minutes....my strength has been less...but my endurance has been awsume....you see im a amtr boxer.going for my golden gloves in about 3 weeks...i have to make weight...so i thought this would work....it has but if its gonna **** me up like this thanit aient worth it...i figured i should just finish the bottle and then start doing t3...what do you think...also i thought i was doing average doses...isnt fina to be injected every 3 days...and no more than 1cc is whats recomended from my research thats what i read....because its so potent....as for the anavar since ive been taking it...ive gotten all veiny and hard ...the tren just gives me hot flashes..i dont have night swets or anything...and isnt hcg better then nolvadex ....and i only have 6 clomid tabs...do i need more ...and only one valve of hcg..what ar banner

click the top right at the top of the page,you will need clomid for pct more than youv got,my last post outlined wat you needed for pct.av doses are wat i mentioned,you are doin very low amounts,if you want to know anythin about gear you should research this forum mate post any questions and the people here will help you,most of the people here know wat there talkin about.Unfortunately some Dont!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would seriously suggest stopping what youre doing and learn how these chemicals work and affect your body and how to take and stack them correctly. You sound like you have a lot of potential for messing yourself up and getting poor results. Read about PCT, it is the most important part of taking steroids , besides diet. Use the search button at the top of the page, there is tons of good information at your finger tips

OKAY I KEEP GOING THERE and it doesnt sell clomid or nolvadex ....were in the site can i find it...cause i cant find it..bro...

p.s thanks so much for the imfo..

it is the clomi 70ml or 35ml.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    nolvadex is tamoxifen citrate and clomid is clomiphene citrate.

thanks you so much dude ....

Thread Information