jetter is offline Junior Member

Tren...First time

Going to be running just a Tren cycle for 8 weeks. A lot of people i know who have used it said it will give me the size and strength i need and will also trim up the fat on the mid section. Should i run nolva with it?

i would also like to hear some of your guys expirences with Tren, the sides and the positives.

thanks

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Nolva will do nothing for progesterone induced gyno. You need some cabergoline or vitamin b6.

Also, if your not using test, dont plan on using your dick for a while. Tren shuts you down pretty bad.

How long will it shut my dick down for then? Like i just wont get hard then?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Try a search for "experiences", thousands or archived threads on this subject.

~SC~

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by jetter
    Again, I suggest you take some time to read/research.

~SC~

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by jetter
    That could happen. Test and tren stacked yields RESULTS!

I will for sure do some research! but what test to u suggest?

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Since Tren needs to be injected ED or EOD, it makes the most sense to run it with Test Prop.

I was just doing some reading....some people say its ok t run tren for there first cycle, some say its not good. What are u guys suggesting. Im for sure going to keep reading up on it. But again i can do the tren or i can do test an eq for my first cycle.

I was just doing some reading....some people say its ok t run tren for there first cycle, some say its not good. What are u guys suggesting. Im for sure going to keep reading up on it. But again i can do the tren or i can do test an eq for my first cycle. I want to shed a bit of fat but want to put some lean muscle on

tempbrit is offline Member
    I can speak to running Tren (WITH TEST) on your first cycle as I am doing it right now. First of all, you need to understand what in the hell you are getting into. Tren can kick some people in the balls with sides and they just can't bare it. Others are less impacted. Tren is no lightweight in terms of steriods and should be treated with respect.

Second of all, If you like sex then you need to run Test with the Tren. Yes, some people have done it and have not had problems. Then again, people do stupid stuff everyday and live to tell about it. That is not to say it makes sense to repeat their stupidity.

Lastly, you need to understand that you will be injecting EVERY FUKING day. The first 4 or 5 injections for me took for every because I was such a WUSS. The first two shots I sat there and psyched myself out for nearly 2 hours before I actually got the injection done. If you are doing this everyday, you would get use to it quickly......or have one hell of a time dealing with your injections everyday.

TREN is a Fantastic element. But it needs to be respected, as does your body. You need to use caution when venturing into the AAS world, do not put your body and your sexual life at unnecessary risk by making uniformed decisions.

alright well thanks a lot for the info. I am still doin research about all aas. my source just said it would be good for me because of the goals i want to reach. But i will be lookin into it a lot more thats for sure!

one more thing tren ace should be injected every day but what about tren e i thought i was injections every week?

tempbrit is offline Member
    Not sure I would want to try Tren E my first time. If you do not do well with the sides, they will not go away for a few weeks. If Tren A does not sit with you and you stop, the sides will go away much quicker.

ED injections are not that bad, once you get use to it.

Alright thats a lot temp and everyone else....so u say tren ace would be better for me then tren e on my first cycle..Im not 100% sure if im going to do it yet i am just wondering thats all....my goal is add some size but trim down a bit on teh mid section...maybe u guys have something else for me to take a look at....ive read about a lot of the aas already but it seems like everyone has the own opions on stuff.....

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    tren won't magicaly reduce your mid section. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SPOT REDUCTION. it will help you burn fat, but total body fat, not just your mid section. you want to lose weight? try some cardio and clen , you want to gain muscle, aas, and test. tren e doesn't have to be injected ed so if you wanted to try tren, and didn't want to do daily injections, tren e is cool. i also have done ten a eod at double the recomended dose and it worked fine. you need to research, please read alot more before you start. good luck

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    LETS SLOW DOWN FOR A SECOND.

First, the good news is your asking questions. If not, you would of done tren and well, I honestly think it would of freaked you out especially when not running it with test.

I strongly suggest you do NOT run Tren for you first cycle. I don't care if it's TREN A or TREN E. Tren to me is used by more experienced users.

Tren is one of the most powerful steroids there is and with that comes a HUGE price with sides. Major night sweats, Insomnia, added agression, acne, just to name a few..
    The first time I tried tren I swore I would never do it again. (but I just started it again last night... )

I say you start researching a beginners cycle like a test only cycle. It will yield fantastic results....

If you want to lose some of your mid section, I suggest CARDIO
    If you want a little bit of size, I say PROTEIN, PROTEIN, PROTEIN!!!!! Diet is the key with anything...

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    If I were you I would run test at a higher dosage than your tren ace!

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you want some leaner gains then why not run some test prop for a first cycle, assuming you don;t mind ED injects. You'll get less water retention then with test E and you can see how you respond to test and ED injects lol. then moveo n from there, but i would def stick to the research first and find out more before jumping into anything. We can only suggest things you have to ultimately makeu p your own mind on what you do
    magic

Thread Information