Thread: Sust/Deca Cycle

Hans is offline Associate Member

Sust/Deca Cycle

Bros, Got some Sustanon (Super Test 250) and Deca (300mg/ml). This is all i'm planning on usng for a 10 week cycle.

My stats: 36 yrs old, eat 6 clean meals ED, 6'3, weigh 227, BF estimate 12%

Thought I read somewhere on this board that the test should be run 2 weeks longer than the Deca at end of cycle, anybody with opinion of this?

Also, any opinion of starting both AAS at same time/beginning of cycle?

Please critique this...

Wk. 1-8....Deca 450mg/wk and Sustanon 250mg EOD
    Wk. 9 and 10......Sustanon 250mg EOD

PCT to follow about 3 weeks after last Sust shot

Scrub is offline Member
    Is this your first cycle? If so 250mg of sus eod might be a little much. You might want to do 125mg eod instead. I'd drop the deca down to 400mg and run it for 10 weeks and run the sus for 12 weeks. I think you should start PCT at about 17 days after your last sus shot. Also, make sure you are taking an anti-e and some b6 for the deca just to be safe.

keylock is offline Associate Member
    I say that 250mg ed is a littel much to. scrub is right go atleast start with 125mg eod or 250mg twice a week.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by keylock
    I say that 250mg ed is a littel much to. scrub is right go atleast start with 125mg eod or 250mg twice a week.

it has prop in it. you shoot prop ed or eod, you should shoot sus at least eod.

No this is my 2nd cycle, my 1st cycle was 6 years ago and had no pct with a pretty bad crash in many ways...loss of gains, libido, getting wood, attitude, etc. This time I know better about PCT will keep the 17 day though in mind, thanks.

The Sust comes in 250mg/ml, 10 ml bottle. Was told to run the Sust higher than the Deca , right? Furthermore to run it EOD, even though some run it every 10 days according to the new Anabolic 2005 book.

At least there was confirmation right off the bat about run sust 2 weeks longer than the Deca. Chose to run 450mg, as I read somewhere Deca is like Protein in the respect that you should "consume" 2 per lb of bodyweight. I'm 227 lbs, so was thinking 450mg. Myth BS, reality, opinion?

What about starting Deca and Sust at the same time?

I'm here waiting for any all opinions? Thanks in advance bros...Hans

Also

Wh

Scrub is offline Member
    You can start them both at the same time. 250mg of sus eod is just a lot of test. I realize you did a cycle once before but its been 6 years. I would lower the sus dose some. But yes, you do want to inject more sus each week than deca each week.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrub
    You can start them both at the same time. 250mg of sus eod is just a lot of test. I realize you did a cycle once before but its been 6 years. I would lower the sus dose some. But yes, you do want to inject more sus each week than deca each week.

So if I'm supposed to go with more Sust than Deca and the gear contains Sust at 250mg/ml and Deca at 300 mg/ml, how would this be adjusted within the syringe?

Also I am assuming we all understand that 1cc is 1 ml and furthermore am planning on using 1 dart for both AAS to limit the amount of jabs

Let me try and answer my own question and please critique answer.....
    Sust 250mg/ml
    Deca 300mg/ml

If Sust 250mg/EOD is too much Sust, and Suist needs to be run higher than Deca....
    and 1 ml equals 1cc....
    Would it make sense to run 1 1/2 cc's of Sust (equals 375mg) and 1cc of Deca (equals 300mg) and jab once per week? Please critique, i'm openminded and learning here and appreciative of input from those experienced

Scrub is offline Member
    The sus should be shot eod. But you can get away with shooting it 3 times a week. If its 250mg/ml than at the most shoot .7ml's 3 times a week for a total of 525mg's of sus. For two of those injections add .7ml's of deca for a total of 420mg's of deca a week. So twice a week you will be shooting 1.4ml's of both sus and deca and your other shot will be .7ml's of just sus. You can shoot the deca only once a week but since you are going to be injecting yourself more often than that I recommend splitting it into 2 weekly doses.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I got much better results from sust. shooting everyday, much better. nY

I laugh at those who think training the body is easy. Think about it, we are actually scientists and mathemeticians and lab test rats and dietary nutrionists and sleep experts and we lift a few weights too, lol.

A bit complicated of a recommendation and honestly lack of patience on this particular suggestion Scrub, but I do appreciate your input.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Do it everyday and it will be practice for PROP. next time!

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTSTARTINGNY
    Do it everyday and it will be practice for PROP. next time!
    glad I know better and not taking your advice.

Any other worthwhile suggestions?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe extend the cycle for 2-4 weeks.. deca takes a while to kick in supposedly...

Quote Originally Posted by Hans
    Let me try and answer my own question and please critique answer.....
    Sust 250mg/ml
    Deca 300mg/ml

If Sust 250mg/EOD is too much Sust, and Suist needs to be run higher than Deca....
    and 1 ml equals 1cc....
    Would it make sense to run 1 1/2 cc's of Sust (equals 375mg) and 1cc of Deca (equals 300mg) and jab once per week? Please critique, i'm openminded and learning here and appreciative of input from those experienced
    bump for more input

Iceman911 is offline Associate Member
    I'm Currently running almost the same cycle. Deca and omnadren . I am actually taking 250mg deca per week, and 500mg omnadren per week(shot every 3.5 days). Ya I know it should be eod. I'm 33 6'1'' and 230lbs. Probably around 15% bf. This cycle is working great for me. Great gains....I'm about 8.5 weeks into cycle. The gear really didn't start kickin' until 6 weeks. I already raised my bench up 45lbs, and squat up around 50lbs. Everything else is going up too. I've really got thick through the chest shoulder area. That is the biggest most noticable gain for me.

Its a great combo.....My next cycle will probably be the same with higher dosages.

Also, my winny starts sunday. Can't wait.

Good luck bro......IMO do deca at 300-400 per week, and 500mg sust. per week. Also stop the deca one week prior to the sust.

Thanks Iceman, Makes Sense.

Any Other Suggestions?

Think Iceman's formula makes most sense or i'll just skip the Deca completely and just use Sustanon

Thread Information