Habanero is offline Junior Member

Not doing this now - but just a thought and a question

Everyone always warns against the dangers of a deca only cycle for all of the reasons commonly experienced, low sex drive, impotence, etc.... However, if someone was inclined to do a deca only cycle and wanted to avoid test injections for whatever reason, would a very low dose (i.e. Androgel ) of test along with a 200-300 mg. of deca/week work to get all of the good out of deca without the dreaded "deca dick". Just curious.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Its better then no test, but if you are going to shoot deca , why not add a cc of test with it.. Makes no sense really, and androgel will yield almost nothing.

Habanero is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kman
    Its better then no test, but if you are going to shoot deca, why not add a cc of test with it.. Makes no sense really, and androgel will yield almost nothing.
    Right - I actually use injectable test. I was just thinking that it might make sense for someone who does not want to bulk too much much but wants the strength gains and lean body mass benefits of deca w/o the potential water retention, gyno, acne, etc.... The shutdown deca produces could be offset by the Androgel (which just replaces a normal test level). It seems like it would be a feasible way to run a "deca only" cycle for those so inclined.

Thread Information