Thread: Help!!!

juice-junky is offline New Member

Exclamation Help!!!

I am a first timer on a cycle of 500mg test enathate, 400mg deca both weekly doses. 10 mg of nolvadex daily along with B-6. My first week I found testoprim-d down in mexico which everyone said was good stuff its 50mg test prop and 200 mg test enat worked well and for deca I found human grade which was 50mg in a pre-drawn 1ml syringe that you had to remove a rubber safety nipple and then attach a needle. Also worked well. The only problem was for 1 week of the test and 1/2 a dose of the deca( 200mg) it came to a little over $100. Now I switched to quality vet deca 300 and quality vet enat 250 which I just found out is basically sh*t and is faked right at the source. I cannot afford $100 a week but I don't want to keep getting F@cked down in mexico.... does any1 have any info to offer maybe on a specific kind or specific place down south?????

Scrub is offline Member
    Do a search on other threads about people going to Mexico. Some of the threads will tell you where to look. Plus not all QV stuff is faked.

Nelstar is offline Member
    You'll probably start getting PMs from scammers.. check with a mod before venture with those puppies

how can I determine wether my QV is fake or not????

Scrub is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juice-junky
    how can I determine wether my QV is fake or not????
    You could pay to have it tested at a lab. I don't personally know where any are but the topic has been brought up before. Or you could send it to me and I'll try it out for you

smartass.....lol. Na I am just trippin because my first week my weight went way up and now I have kinda leveled off, even lost two pounds but I also just started taking the nolvadex so I can't tell if I am droppin water weight or if this sh#t is bunk and I am going to start droppin muscle mass

Scrub is offline Member
    The test and deca could take about 4 weeks to start kicking in. So it could be awhile before you notice any real gains.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    if your weight went way up the 1st week it most likely wasn't the gear. test and deca take a couple weeks to kick in....

Thread Information