spound is offline Anabolic Member

My AAS plans for the next six months...

Last edited by spound; 02-26-2006 at 08:47 PM.

You've got a good cycle going. I think you should run your T3

Wk: 2-10

And then Wk 15-23

Using T3 during PCT is no good, even a low dose IMO, this will also give your thyroid a little break before starting it back up again. Have you considered ramping (though i like the idea of 12.5mcg/day)? However its good to use it because Tren knocks down your thyroid production and it compliments HGH, and the use of insulin is good in here also. Perhaps you may want to time your insulin usage so that your 4 on period overlaps with your PCT to minimize mass loss. I also think Letrozole is a better compound to use rather than arimidex . Dont forget your milk thistle and maybe some liv-52, the anavar isnt gonna be that tough on your liver, but the Abombs may give it a rough time, though 3 weeks should be ok.

I would be shocked if you didnt meet your goals.
    Last edited by wilthepill123; 06-08-2005 at 05:39 PM.

Last edited by spound; 02-26-2006 at 08:46 PM.

oh, and I will be using the letro DURING cycle to remove bloat, and jsut using the a-dex during PCT so that I dont have any extra negative effect on my libido

and just for the record...i usually do not do big complex cycles lie this, it's jsut that this is my first time using GH and I want to do everything right since it is so expensive (hence the reason for the slin, T3, and excess juice, with not as much time off) Just to let you guys know. This is not my typical cycle. I plan to make GREAT progress on this one

smiler is offline Senior Member
    i hope you make great progress, it has got to be an expensive cycle,thats like 700ius of gh alone. just curious have you fiquered up the cost?

Most people dont realize it but thyroid hormones are anabolic .

Thyroid hormones govern our metabolic rate, which is the speed at which all chemical and physical processes occur/ The rate of nutrient metabolism, absorbtion and utilization is vastly dependent on thyroid hormones, in fact they determine if the food we eat is stored as adipose, utilized for regeneration, or contribute to thermalgenesis.

They increase creatine transport, and androgen/GH/IGF-1/IGF-2 receptor site sensitivity also. With this increase in ATP muscle cells are able to regenerate much quicker. You just need to make sure your diet is perfect so that catabolism doesnt occur, if the thyroid hormones arent properly supplied they will start using muscle and fat for energy indiscriminately.

A low level isnt going to make a difference but if you ramp up to say 120mcg daily, you're going to see some great results. Hope that clears it up.

Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    Most people dont realize it but thyroid hormones are anabolic .

Thyroid hormones govern our metabolic rate, which is the speed at which all chemical and physical processes occur/ The rate of nutrient metabolism, absorbtion and utilization is vastly dependent on thyroid hormones, in fact they determine if the food we eat is stored as adipose, utilized for regeneration, or contribute to thermalgenesis.

They increase creatine transport, and androgen/GH/IGF-1/IGF-2 receptor site sensitivity also. With this increase in ATP muscle cells are able to regenerate much quicker. You just need to make sure your diet is perfect so that catabolism doesnt occur, if the thyroid hormones arent properly supplied they will start using muscle and fat for energy indiscriminately.

A low level isnt going to make a difference but if you ramp up to say 120mcg daily, you're going to see some great results. Hope that clears it up.
    Interesting, thanks a lot for the info. i never thoguth about it that way

Last edited by spound; 02-26-2006 at 08:46 PM.

No problem, make sure you post your results, im interested

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spound
    nah bro, its 500ius of GH all together...I wil lbe doing it 5/2...sorry i didnt mention that at first, and I got a really good price on the Jino, please dont PM asking where. and on everythign else..like i said it is homebrew, and i bought the powders in bulk from china, so its hard to figure the cost...but they were EXTREMELY cheap. I didn't spend NEAR as much as a lot pf people wqould guess...i promise you
    good for you i hope it works just as you expect, keep us updated

Nelstar is offline Member
    thats a wicked cycle.. i wish i had some extra $ for gh.. damn this marriage house buying shit

Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    No problem, make sure you post your results, im interested

will do bro, feel free to PM me anytime, if I slack on the updates

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    hi, i dont know that much at all but have you read a t3 thread where mallet explains the 7on5off theory? anyway, why not do that? do an advanced search for t-3, but make it list in order of people that read it... it should be one of the most popular ones.

Thread Information