cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member

mexico here i come

Ok I have read some threads on how to bring gear back safe from mexico, but how can i tell that i am not being fipprd off in mexico T.J . just in case you wondered

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    go to rosarito to buy your gear, thats where i go, i have a source there that is awsome. all i did was put it in my truck and go over the border. say you were partying on the rosarito beach. if u dont wanna do that put your vials in a tub of vasseline.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hckykrt91
    go to rosarito to buy your gear, thats where i go, i have a source there that is awsome. all i did was put it in my truck and go over the border. say you were partying on the rosarito beach. if u dont wanna do that put your vials in a tub of vasseline.

Why would you put the vials in a tub of vasseline???

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    if u dont wanna do that put your vials in a tub of vasseline.
    That is smooth!

y, because what guard is going to go through a tub of vasseline? its perfect bro and i dont htink dogs could smell it even though they cant smell AAS. or you could just put it in your trunk and have a chance of getting busted and be in mexican prison which wouldnt be pleasant

y, because what guard is going to go through a tub of vasseline? its perfect bro and i dont htink dogs could smell it even though they cant smell AAS. or you could just put it in your trunk and have a chance of getting busted and be in mexican prison which wouldnt be pleasant
    I guess your right in a way, but those f**k faces will tear your car appart and break anything you would use to hide anything....Or just use the vasaline to lube your a$$ up and kish the vials.....

just checking ,this not a flame right? and is rosarito in T.J

j

Henz is offline New Member
    Use a container of peanut butter. Empty out half, put your vials in a sealed bag, put it half way in, put the P.B back in the jar... and you can even hot glue the seal back on... Done it a couple times, worked for me...
    cheers

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    dont they do a full search on like every 5th vehicle, like tear it apart and stuff?

Smiley619 is offline Member
    i get my gear from tj as well. this is what you do its full proff!

Depeneding on your load, its best that you dont drive because there are a lot of random checks going on at the border its best to walk. catch a cab to revolution ave and Juarez. go south (back towards san diego) walk all the way down Juarez and near the end of the street on your right hand side there will be a Vet store its a whole in the wall place buts its a candy shop for juice! oh yeah i forgot to add have some football or compression shorts on before tou o to tj. get your shit go eat tacos somewhere on your way back to the border. at the taco place take your juice out of the boxes and put the vials under your balls, make sure they are secure, and thats it. the probability of getting checked while your walking across is slimm to none!they will ask you what you brought back tell em nothing but a stomach ache...they always get a kick out of that one.lol. there are no metal detectors no1 patting you down, its a piece of cake!

thats the best place to get them in tj that i know of,going to rosarito is a mission. its 40mins from the border and you DONT wanna catch a cab there. so unless you know some1 who speaks the spanish and knows their way around mex tj is yo0ur best bet.goodluck and hopefully this post was somewhat helpful to you.

I would not walk accross in a million years, the chances of you getting popped driving back are slim to none, they don't check every 5th car, they just have random checks, sometimes there's nobody checking.........

If you feel it's easier for you to walk back and fourth thats cool, but if you just want to grab your gear and get back drive and when you get to crossing back home just say you were partying and eating. JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley619

Depeneding on your load, its best that you dont drive because there are a lot of random checks going on at the border its best to walk. catch a cab to revolution ave and Juarez. go south (back towards san diego) walk all the way down Juarez and near the end of the street on your right hand side there will be a Vet store its a whole in the wall place buts its a candy shop for juice! oh yeah i forgot to add have some football or compression shorts on before tou o to tj. get your shit go eat tacos somewhere on your way back to the border. at the taco place take your juice out of the boxes and put the vials under your balls, make sure they are secure, and thats it. the probability of getting checked while your walking across is slimm to none!they will ask you what you brought back tell em nothing but a stomach ache...they always get a kick out of that one.lol. there are no metal detectors no1 patting you down, its a piece of cake!

thats the best place to get them in tj that i know of,going to rosarito is a mission. its 40mins from the border and you DONT wanna catch a cab there. so unless you know some1 who speaks the spanish and knows their way around mex tj is yo0ur best bet.goodluck and hopefully this post was somewhat helpful to you.
    thanks very much

true they dont check every 5th car,BUt they do random searches. why take they chance of getting serached when you can walk it across and not get searched for sure. the only thing i drive across are needles. a lot of the guys that check cars at the lines are dicks and can send you to secondary because they dont like they music you are playing!it sucks. another thing you have to worry about when driving is the driving period. it like a destuction derby driving in tj, plus you have to worry about the cops pulling you over for having CA plates and not front BC ones. either way it good as long as it is thiught out and you know what you are doing, its just with driving you have to worry about more then jusr getting your shit across the border.

keylock is offline Associate Member
    a cab from the border to Rosareto is only $20. I know i made my friend jump out and take all are gear that wasent hidden yet. when we took the wrong exit and were heded back to the us. once your in line you cant turn around.

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    id just be hella carefull and make sure you stash your shit in a good place, it would look pretty obvious if you got pulled over with a can a peanut butter in your car. OR in your bag, im sure theyve seen it all. so id think of something good! good luck, id hate to go to jail in mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    id just be hella carefull and make sure you stash your shit in a good place, it would look pretty obvious if you got pulled over with a can a peanut butter in your car. OR in your bag, im sure theyve seen it all. so id think of something good! good luck, id hate to go to jail in mexico.

fo shizzle!

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley619

Actually they do have metal detectors...I just walked through there a month ago...when did you go through?

AnaBolic_hOsS is offline Banned
    take metal caps off vials and replace them with rubber to prevent metal detectors..put gear in the jack of your car

reguards,

AH

if you car gets searched, your basically screwed no matter where you hide it. just put up in your ass to hide it, but they can always strip search you but that should loosen it up when you get burritos shoved up there in mexican prison

ALLGONOQUIT! is offline Junior Member

border checks

Walk across and put the vials in a family size shampoo bottle. Then get other assorted merchandise and walk across. If you're American and don't look like AAHHHNNOOOLLDD then you'll be ok. If you do get popped they just want a payoff as those bastards are crooked. Have someone you can call to ssend money and that's the biggest risk. You won't go to jail unless you have a boatload and most of those pharmacies have mules that'll bring it across for you if they don't rip you off. My ex-source did that and never got ripped in Juarez.

Well, he's talking about T.J. ...bastards are crooked? They are customs agents, they don't play around. Maybe the border in Texas is different. Either way it's a risk..you can get you car impounded and seized if caught...or you could walk through and potentially have to pay a hefty fine and have a criminal record. I always drove across, just buy some items, and travel with a woman.

they do not, i repeat they do not have metal detects, have not for about 6 months now. atleast they dont at the border crossing in san ysidro, the border in otay i dont know aout. but im sure about the regular crossing. i know this because i went clubbing two weeks ago and last week i just jocked 2 cycles worth across walking.

and the shampoo not a good idea...90% of the time if you are bringing something across that can hold shit, a piggy bank, shampoo even candles they will make you put it through the x ray machine.jocking it in some compression shorts is the best bet, you can fit far more then you think in your pants!i crossed with about14vials and two bottles of sit, yeah it was pinching the shit out my nuts for awhile, but it did the job. just make sure you have on a big shirt...not one that stops at the waist and you will be aight.

and if you get popped you will by US cops not tj ones, so you cant pay them off. and i dont know about other places but in cali if you get caught its a 5,000 fine and you have to pay 1000 within a month, secong offense is 10,000, third i dont know. gotta wait for another friend to get caught up.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member

Mexico

dude there is no way you can possibly sneak the stuff across the boarder that they havent already been dealing with the last 50 years..!!! they know every possible leak and if they suspect anything they will tear your car apart and go threw all of your personal belongings, and find it... you just have to be a TOURIST... and act Kool

and if you are a dependant of a military person and have a military ID, thats always the best to show, they will send you str8 threw

smiley, your in temecula right? Well, your probably right if you say you just went by 2 weeks ago...I used to show my military i.d. but I am out now, but then again I don't visit the "graneros" anymore.

yeah im in temecula now.but yeah they took them out because it was slowing down the line big time, and they were not finding shit but knives people were buying on the strip.plus i dont think a vial would set it of anyways because arent the top aluminum(spelling i know) and not metal. if so it not magnetized so it wouldnt go off neway...i think

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    If the gear is for you, visine bottles and shampoo bottles always worked for me.

Visine...ive never seen a visine bigger then my thumb!how does that work???

fanatic is offline Member
    Just find a good hiding spot in your car and drive it across. There are a million good spots if you just look. Also, have a cute girl with you and you're home free. Ive done it twice (walked 1, drove 1) and they were both pretty easy.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    i stick them in my girls coochie coming back over.

well not all the time..most of the time i put it either under the seat, behind the radio , in my pockets, or just put swimtrunks on underneath your pants and stuff your swimtrunk pockets full ofem.

I have come up with some pretty good places since I did it last, but I wont tell anyone until I do them myself. You can never be too careful ya know? As for people that have never done it and are just interested in enough for personal use- chill out! Its soooooo easy. I got all of my info from this board and I had absolutely no problems. Hella, wild and dirty had me prepared. lol

what about mailing it home? or is that extremely stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by spittin' 'n cussin'
    Yes, mail it. Thats what I did. Just be sure to use alot of bubble tape. Oh, I bu,ped an old post of mine about this same thing. It has ALOT of good info in it. Also, I just looked and its had 700+ views. Thats crazy.

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    Just take the time and hide it right!

Take the radio out and hide somewhere in the dash

Secure it up underneathe the(away from anything that gets really hot and you should be good to go)

Man, I could come up with so many places that they would never find it if I drove

Quote Originally Posted by spittin' 'n cussin'
    Wait... did you mean mail it from mexico or mail it once you get to the US? Do NOT mail it from Mexico.

yes my son..you have come far.

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic
    I have come up with some pretty good places since I did it last, but I wont tell anyone until I do them myself. You can never be too careful ya know? As for people that have never done it and are just interested in enough for personal use- chill out! Its soooooo easy. I got all of my info from this board and I had absolutely no problems. Hella, wild and dirty had me prepared. lol

Thread Information