TooTuff is offline New Member
    Ome out of the Big MD, but go to school at UVa

Anyone who knows

Okay I have done my fair sare of fun drugs and I have heard of liquid G but is it the same as GHB that you all keep talking about. Either way I have really no clue what G does, is, looks like or anything else. But if you all have any questions about Ex I would be more than happy to asnwer all of your questions

starter69 is offline New Member
    you sound like a raver,no offense anyway in most cases on the black market liquid g is the same as GHB but there are alot of people who will try to pass kedamine off as GHB. kedamine is cat tranquelizer and is not real good stuf to be messin with . if you are going to purchase then make sure you have somone there that knows whats up.

good luck

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    e, k, and g... what a combo...
    I'm sure partyboynyc will agree.

Aint a raver but rollin every now and again is a good time in my book mix that in with a little weed and you got one hell of a night. you know what I mean?

ya bro i was all about it years ago. it was some of the gratest times of my life.(I think)

that is the best part about still being in college I have one or two more good years in me to have a great time all the time. I have only been at the board for like a week. And I can't get over how fun, informative and just flat out great it is. Just want to say thanks to everyone who is a part of making it prolly the best board on the net.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

arthur!!!!

arthur you bastard bringing me into this,hahahaha. who the fuck tries to pass off K as G!thats' a new one. fuck i'm a pro in this category.now what's the question?

vinny is offline New Member
    hey guys,
    first there is noway to pass k as g. k is in a fourm of white powder and g is in a fourm of liquid.
    the G people talk about now a days, contains the same ingredients as the liquid G.H.B which was made by the pharmaceutical companies back in the day. they both are sodium hydroxite+lacton=GHB. the only diffrence is now people make it in their basment. so it really has no standards. if u are going to be messing around with that stuff make sure th PH level is no higher than 7. after that it will be too strong.
    oh and yea, i forgot to say the use of it is for horses. it is a horse tranquelizer.
    PEACE

hmmm

it's a cat tranquilzer, super K (as it's called )is a horse tranquilzer

oh

and k is a liquid til cooked and if you bought k and thought it was G you would have to be an idiot, BUT if someone was stupid enough to do it..take your "g" and cook it because you just got a deal.a lick of k makes 5 jars which street value here is like $250.so maybe being dumb is a good thing,hahaha

partyboynyc is with out a doubt correct abuot the K i personaly have cooked gallons of the s:+t. if you dont know the different tast and smell (as you stated you did not )then you might get something you dont want like a K-HOLE. I guss diffrent places have diffrent prices a gallon of G here is $1000.00 if you dont know the proper people. But like said partyboynyc, I do agree with you.

Thread Information