big_tone is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb bulking with dnp

Has anyone ever used dnp while bulking? if so, is it ok to do so? I'm just planning on using 200mg everyday for bulking to prevent fat gain....

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_tone
    Has anyone ever used dnp while bulking? if so, is it ok to do so? I'm just planning on using 200mg everyday for bulking to prevent fat gain....

i think that would be COMPLETELY counterproductive

big_tone is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spound
    i think that would be COMPLETELY counterproductive
    can you explain why? I always use supps or drugs like eca, clen , t-3, etc. when I'm bulking.... Its as long as I eat alot I'll grow.....

DNP uncouples oxidative phosphorylation, making your ADP to ATP process much slower. If you have low levels of ATP you're not going to be able to lift anything that will help you gain, you can just stay about the same if you try really hard, and thats even difficult

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    DNP uncouples oxidative phosphorylation, making your ADP to ATP process much slower. If you have low levels of ATP you're not going to be able to lift anything that will help you gain, you can just stay about the same if you try really hard, and thats even difficult

yes, exactly...you will have no energy, which is VERY counterproductive while trying to put on muscle.....also, DNP eats your carbs, which are very important for building muscle mass.

Cipherex is offline New Member
    yes, i have also.... but the problem, as stated above, is that your tired and warn down. DNP will drain you of all water. You will feel really weak. Besides, you may olny be able to take DNP for about 5 or 6 days tops. I personally would not do it again. Take it during your off cycle.

BigPancho is offline Associate Member
    You won't feel like lifting your d!ck to take a piss.....

Your workouts will suck, & if you didn't know better, you'd be pissed about it.

One of the "joys" of DNP . If you insist on takin' it, know everything about it so you know what to expect. Some also get a shortness of breath feeling, and often you get winded walkin' short distances.

Hardcore stuff, that's for sure.

BigPancho

Thread Information