Humanimal is offline Junior Member

Back from the dead

Hey what's up guys. I've been out of the game for quite a while now. I started a sales job back in May '04 and was working out an average of maybe 2-3 times a month. I've been back hardcore since mid Feb and am happy to say I've gotten my bench up to 435x1 (formally 485x1) and my weight to about 265 (formerly 280 and a little leaner). Unfortunately my homebrew contact is unavailable and I've had to resort to the always controversial Mexican gear. Here's my plan and then my question: 500mg/wk Denkall Cypiotest, 600mg/wk Deca , 400mg/wk EQ, 25mg/day DBOL weeks 1-4, 50mg/day winny weeks 8-12. My question is with the Deca and EQ. It's from SYD group (with the kangaroo) who in the past I never used nor knew anyone who has. Has anyone used their stuff with any success? Also, I was contemplating doing a shot of each every 4 days rather than twice a week. Any thoughts?

Nelstar is offline Member
    is it the kangaroo with the boxing gloves.. if so i used their winny with great results

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Its good gear I have used that same stuff before. I personally would bumo the test to 750mg wk at your size it will be fine. every 4 days is ok but don't miss any shots because your blood levels can get funky.

benchin' big is offline Junior Member
    dont mix deca and eq and shorten the injection time to every 3.5 days it will keep your blood more leveled...i'd stick with the eq and dump the deca and bump it to about 600 a week .... dont mix the deca and eq cause of the prolaction levels in your body would shoot threw the roof....

Humanimal is offline Junior Member
    I am thinking of bumping up the test if I start homebrewing again, which then I'd also probably bump the cycle to 16 weeks or so. Also, I'll run IGF LR3 and possibly GH as well (if I can get it). I'm sure I'll still make good gains from this. Also, I've never heard of prolactin being an issue with Equipoise . I've always stacked EQ and Deca as well as every juicer I know and their grandmas. Do you have a source describing the prolactin issue with boldenone so I can read up on it?

Thread Information