Thread: Gear w/ Nitrix?

Live4thePump is offline Associate Member

Gear w/ Nitrix?

Hey guys...i need to get a good pump just for a party. I was wondering if you guys have used any NO products while you were on your cycle. I thinking of trying Nitrix to try to keep a pump for a whole day instead of going inside to do pushups every hour. what do you guys think? suggestions?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I moved this thread to the lounge for a reason, but yet you find it nessasary to post it again in this forum...It has nothing to do with Steriods ! Which was why it was moved in the first place.
    If you wanna keep your pump all day then bring a curling bar and some weights with you to the pool party

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Damn Bro that pretty shallow or vein you make the choice, that's what I thing. Now here's my suggestion, go with what you have

JohnnyB

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Nitrix = waste of money

Most of those type of supplements IMO are a waste of money.

CEE is the only thing I would ever buy.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by phwSSJ
    Nitrix = waste of money

Most of those type of supplements IMO are a waste of money.

CEE is the only thing I would ever buy.
    not true imo.

anyways, my suggestion would be to get big enough to not have to ever worry about needing a quick pump

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    I moved this thread to the lounge for a reason, but yet you find it nessasary to post it again in this forum...It has nothing to do with Steriods ! Which was why it was moved in the first place.
    If you wanna keep your pump all day then bring a curling bar and some weights with you to the pool party
    Dude, i'm not trying to start anything, but I'm asking if anyone has used Nitrix while on their cycle? Sounds okay to me...i'll admit the other thread was a bit general.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Damn Bro that pretty shallow or vein you make the choice, that's what I thing. Now here's my suggestion, go with what you have

JohnnyB
    So it's a little shallow...i'm not afraid to admit it...aren't we all a little bit?

nitrix is decent product as i like the bsn stuff. but nitrix takes about 3 weeks to actually give you a pump. so 1 day wont do it for you. plus dont waste the money on is until pct begins.

Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    not true imo.

anyways, my suggestion would be to get big enough to not have to ever worry about needing a quick pump
    I'm plenty big enough, but i got a lot of competition and lookin pumped wouldn't hurt. anyways...back to the topic instead of roasting me......NO products while on their cycle?

nitrix is decent product as i like the bsn stuff. but nitrix takes about 3 weeks to actually give you a pump. so 1 day wont do it for you. plus dont waste the money on is until pct begins.
    Wow...i got more like 3 days...guess i'll just tan up to get rid of my wife-beater tan lines. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Live4thePump
    I'm plenty big enough, but i got a lot of competition and lookin pumped wouldn't hurt. anyways...back to the topic instead of roasting me......NO products while on their cycle?
    sorry bro not meaning to roast anyone, just been really irritable and pissy last few days. dont really know why..

Nitrix can suck a big fat dick in my opinion. Its been proven that it has little to no effect on muscle growth. You want a pump before a party? Lift some weights beforehand.

phwSSJ is offline Banned

exactly my point.
    It takes forever to work then once you are off it you go back to how you were before...

to me that is a waste of money.
    Not to mention those name brand products are over priced, a lot of times more expensive than real steroids .

I still think those types of supplements are sh1t and a waste of money!

Your money would be better spent on some good antioxidants and essential vitamins and minerals!

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    Nitrix can suck a big fat dick in my opinion. Its been proven that it has little to no effect on muscle growth. You want a pump before a party? Lift some weights beforehand.

AMEN

I knew youd have my back bro!

sorry bro not meaning to roast anyone, just been really irritable and pissy last few days. dont really know why..
    no problem....i just cried for a little bit...i'm over it...haha

exactly my point.
    It takes forever to work then once you are off it you go back to how you were before...

to me that is a waste of money.
    Not to mention those name brand products are over priced, a lot of times more expensive than real steroids .

I still think those types of supplements are sh1t and a waste of money!

Your money would be better spent on some good antioxidants and essential vitamins and minerals!
    pretty much agree with ya. tho you can find same or similar products cheaper i think that those kinds of products are a must during the time of pct and recovery. any other time waste of money.

Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    Oh i'm planning to lift like a madman beforehand. This is kind of like our own little Mr. Olympia competition over here. People come to show of physiques.

pretty much agree with ya. tho you can find same or similar products cheaper i think that those kinds of products are a must during the time of pct and recovery. any other time waste of money.
    well not so much nitrix as like creatine.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Live4thePump
    Wow...i got more like 3 days...guess i'll just tan up to get rid of my wife-beater tan lines. thanks

Those types of supplements are more for off cycle unless you are trying to go all natural.

Good luck on your competition!

I agree with anabrolic...i like to experiment with these products when i'm not on a cycle or PCT...why not? so maybe it's a waste of money....I get bored.

AMEN

I knew youd have my back bro!
    No doubt

Those types of supplements are more for off cycle unless you are trying to go all natural.

Good luck on your competition!
    haha...it's sounds so corny to call this a competition....but so be it...haha

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    haha no but seriously dude who cares if your pumped before a party the game is 90% of getting chicks

haha...no truer words have ever been spoken...except for the f*cking gay part.
    Last edited by Live4thePump; 06-08-2005 at 11:19 PM.

Thread Information