skinnyboyb is offline New Member

1cc Sust 250 = 1 night in ER !?

Hey guys....ill make this as concise as possible. I know im a newbie to here so go easy. Ok....i posted some pics earlier titled (Is this Test Real?)....well I started taking it and had been for exactly 4 wks @ 500mg per week. I began to notice my hair thinning out and seeing how i'm only 24 yrs old I kinda got worried(and yes ive read most threads on hair loss). Well, I decided to try to switch to Sust 250 on my next week. The reason being is b/c prior to a wrist injury I had used it before with excellent results and little to no side effects. Well...I shot(in my ars) just like always...and almost immediately i started feeling nausiated, a little dizzy, tingling sensation in my limbs, my heart was racing and beating EXTREMELY hard, and i was shaking really bad. Honestly fellas i didnt know what to do....i really thought i was going to have a heart attack. Anyways....long story short....my roomate took me to the ER and they took my vitals and watched over me for about four hours.....gave me something to calm my nervous system down and sent me home. Seriously guys...all jokes aside...i have never felt like that in my life, and no one that i know has ever had anything like that happen???? I dont get it...ive done Sust before and was really successful with it??? Thanks for your patience...and thanks for reading....
    BTW...i havent shot all week....im terrified to even look at it : (

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Did you aspirate when you shot?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by No One Knows
    Did you aspirate when you shot?
    sound like some got in a vein.

I have a hard time aspirating decently when i do it myself.....and when i do....i still draw in some blood. Im afraid I wouldnt know the difference if i did hit a vein?! : (

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I'd say it sounds like you went in a vein as well. When you're in a vein and you aspirate there should be lots of blood filling the syringe. Chances are if you only draw a few drops then you'll be ok.

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    If you draw blood you don't shoot. All you should see are a few little bubbles when you pull back a bit. If you get blood in the pin, you need to change the needle and stick again.

If you're drawing blood everytime you aren't doing something right. Try hitting delts or thighs so you can do it yourself and aspirate .

Scrub is offline Member
    You shouldn't be drawing in any blood. When you aspirate you should feel a vacum created. When you let go of the plunger after aspirating it should automatically go back to the position it was in before you pulled back on it. You'll also want to look for bubbles form in the syringe when aspirating. Bubbles and a vacum are good. Blood is very bad.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    one quick question.. when you aspirate does air go inside??
    and even if you see the tinyist amount of blood when you do aspirate ,dont shoot??

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    one quick question.. when you aspirate does air go inside??
    and even if you see the tinyist amount of blood when you do aspirate ,dont shoot??

Bro, the jerking boys are irritating. Anyway, if you pull it back and see any blood pull it out and shoot somewhere else. IMHO...

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    it's been my experience that a tiny amount of blood doesn't matter. you could have passed through a vein and got some blood on the tip of the pin or something. If you were in a vein, blood would fill the syringe. I've seen it plenty of times.

if you really wanted to be extra safe then if you saw a few dribbles of blood then withdraw and try again. But I have injected many a time with some drops of blood in the syringe and never have injected aas into a vein.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Bro, the jerking boys are irritating.
    thanks bro. & try not to stare soo hard.. ...lol

yeah...after doing a little more reading i think you guys are right....sounds like i shot into a vein. I can express how scary of a feeling that was fellas....it didnt go away in a few minutes either. Well, Im glad im still here, and i dont know if ill continue. Sometimes it just doesnt seem worth it? I guess what i thought to be a "near death" experience will do that. This coming Fri. will be exactly one week and Im still experience minimal heart/chest pains or cramps and im still nausiated sometimes. Thanks guys and best of luck to all

by the way...anyone who reads this i would STRONGLY advise you aspirate if your not doing it. It only takes one time. This would have been my third cycle and I had never hit a vein before....who knows next time it could be your turn........

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    thanks bro. & try not to stare soo hard.. ...lol

lol, couldnt help it.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    lol, couldnt help it.
    there ya go.. i like this one better. i had trouble finding a pic cause every pic i had was way too big. but i just figured out how to change the size ,lol...

Thread Information