Accord95 is offline New Member

Nolvadex and Closure.....

I know clomid closes growth plates but does nolvadex also? Been hearing mixed results and just want to know forsure.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Well, how old are you? Why are you worried about growth plates closing?

Well the question isn't for me, its for my buddy. He is 20 turning 21 later this year. He is pretty sure he is done growing but wants to take all the "precautions" i guess you could call them. If nolvadex will not close growth plates and clomid will he would choose the nolvadex over the clomid.
    Last edited by Accord95; 06-08-2005 at 10:01 PM.

ok, well here's the deal some steroids will actually close the growth plate, i would wait when he's 21. How long has he been working out?

Not 100% sure but he also brought that up. He said there were a couple steroids out there that wouldn't close growth plates. Some of the names were primobolan , winstol, and anavar ?

He said what he picked out will be ok and just wants to make sure his pct will be just as safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Accord95
    Not 100% sure but he also brought that up. He said there were a couple steroids out there that wouldn't close growth plates. Some of the names were primobolan , winstol, and anavar ?

He said what he picked out will be ok and just wants to make sure his pct will be just as safe.
    He is right THOSE steriod will not close his growth plates, but you gotta take some test withh thhat so we're back to the beginning. If I were him, I would wait until he's 21.

Funny thing is he also brought that up. He told me his friend tried a cycle without test and did get good results and now he wants to try that. Once again for the growth plate reason.

A cycle w/o test is or was like the Bulls without Jordan

He just wants to gain some lean muscle that he can keep. He is already pretty built and doesn't want to get huge. Just look a bit better for the ladies i guess.

Allright, then he could go with a little test and some winny. But I warn you, winny will dry up your joints, so they will start feeling sore

Ok well i'll try to find out what he exactly wants to take but say he does pick the right steroids that will not close his plates and used nolvadex for pct, would the nolvadex also be ok for his plates?

Also said he would use tribulus to help

Ok well i'll try to find out what he exactly wants to take but say he does pick the right steroids that will not close his plates and used nolvadex for pct, would the nolvadex also be ok for his plates?
    Well I really couldnt tell you if nolva will close his plates, I mean why risk it? just wait until youre 21. How long hhas hhe been working out?

Only known him for about 3 years and hes been working out since then, probably even before. I think he might have already bought the stuff.

Ok well I STRONGLY suggest he wait until he's 21. Then he can do it right w/o worrying about growth plates

Ok well i'll let him know but hes pretty stubborn guy and once his mind is made up its pretty hard to convince him otherwise.

His been talking to guys at the gym and he said some have been using since 17-18 so I thought this forum would be better to get some informationc ompared to them.

Ok well i'll let him know but hes pretty stubborn guy and once his mind is made up its pretty hard to convince him otherwise.

His been talking to guys at the gym and he said some have been using since 17-18 so I thought this forum would be better to get some informationc ompared to them.
    17-18??? He's listening to the wrong people, get his ass to this forum. He and his friends could mess their s*** up. Let me put it to you this way, his friends that are 17-18 may have problems with their d*** later on. How about that?

yah thoughts so, which is why i came here to get some info myself.

any thoughts on the nolvadex closing the plates?

thanks for your help

No I don't know if Nolva closes your growth plate

anyone?????

Thread Information