Italian Stallion is offline Junior Member

to Seniors: gyno removed but....

i guys,i just came back from the hospital; i finally had my gyno surgically removed. I never ran roids before and my gyno was due to a bad natural balance of hormones during adolescence. The doc told me that he removed the excessing part of the glands and some body fat around them. My question is: can i get gyno anymore if i'll run aas? and what if i only get stuff like primo or winstrol ?
    guys believe me the post-operation is really bad and i don't want to repeat this experience

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Italian Stallion
    i guys,i just came back from the hospital; i finally had my gyno surgically removed. I never ran roids before and my gyno was due to a bad natural balance of hormones during adolescence. The doc told me that he removed the excessing part of the glands and some body fat around them. My question is: can i get gyno anymore if i'll run aas? and what if i only get stuff like primo or winstrol ?
    guys believe me the post-operation is really bad and i don't want to repeat this experience
    Hope your recovering well bro. I wish i could have the surgery done, but i cant afford it. I have had gyno pretty much as long as i can remember, so its not steroid related, it drives me insane. If they have cut all the gland out then i highly doubt you could get gyno again, infact, am positive you can't. I wouldnt bother with primo or winstrol only cycles. What are your goals once you have recovered?

Italian Stallion is offline Junior Member
    first of all thanks for replying.
    i spoke to the doctor asking him if he had the whole gland removed,he answered that he didn't do that because it wasn't necessary so he cutted off the "enlarged" part of the gland. I have to say that i'm training "naturally" since 5 years and i built up a nice body but i reached a limit in my mass gains and weight lifts. I don't want to run aas to become huge but i would like to build up some "quality" lean mass and i'd like to keep it as much as possible after cycle discontinuing.that's my goal

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Italian Stallion
    first of all thanks for replying.
    i spoke to the doctor asking him if he had the whole gland removed,he answered that he didn't do that because it wasn't necessary so he cutted off the "enlarged" part of the gland. I have to say that i'm training "naturally" since 5 years and i built up a nice body but i reached a limit in my mass gains and weight lifts. I don't want to run aas to become huge but i would like to build up some "quality" lean mass and i'd like to keep it as much as possible after cycle discontinuing.that's my goal
    If the whole gland hasn't been removed then there is still a chance of getting gyno. What are your stats bro? If you DO want to run a steroid cycle in the near future then you can't go wrong with var for LBM, strength and giving you a hard look. I loved the stuff when i ran it for 8 weeks. You should add the var with test for a simple 1st cycle. Gains made with var are fairly easy to keep too.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Run 10mg/ED of nolva right from the start of any cycle, and up it immediately if you notice any symptoms such as sensitive or itchy nips. The more gland removed, the less likelyhood of problems. Still, it is likely that you are estrogen sensitive so a prophylactic dose of nolva is a good idea.

Thread Information