smokeydabear is offline Associate Member

sustanon only cycle?

Has anyone ever had a sustanon only cycle? I am wondering, cuz I am thinking about doing a 500mg/week sustanon only cycle for 12 weeks. My first and only cycle was 500mg/week of test enanthate for 11 weeks and got real nice results.

or for those of you who have not done a sustanon cycle only, what is your opinion on it? would i get better results than a test enanthate only cycle?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeydabear
    Has anyone ever had a sustanon only cycle? I am wondering, cuz I am thinking about doing a 500mg/week sustanon only cycle for 12 weeks. My first and only cycle was 500mg/week of test enanthate for 11 weeks and got real nice results.

Lots of people have.

Personally I would stick to single esters. keep the blood levels more stable than a blended ester.

keylock is offline Associate Member
    I did a sus only my first cycle and gained 19 lbs kep 15. not just me ether I know 3 other guy did about the same there first time. I say try it if you dont like it 5 weeks in stack sompthing d-bol, deca , win,ect.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Lots of people have.

Personally I would stick to single esters. keep the blood levels more stable than a blended ester.
    so you think i would get better results from a test enan cycle versus a sustanon cycle? i was also thinking about throwing in an oral.. like winny or anavar .

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    sust is great as long as youre shooting ed or eod.

-rodge

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    was gonna say what rodge just did

Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    Sust is GOOD!!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I was gonna say that, too.

My recommendation would be to use a straight test, not a blend. Cyp or E are much cheaper than sust, and can be shot E3D or 2x/week. Sust should be shot EOD or ED. Sust dosing is also sometimes very inconvenient because when you open an amp, you commit to doing something with 250mg of sust. With vials, you simply draw exactly the amount you want and the rest is cool left in the vial until you want to draw some more.

My next preference would be to forget about shooting for an arbitrary 500mg/week. Figure maybe on splitting an amp into three doses, preloading two rigs and shooting the third each time you crack an amp. Shoot that 1/3 of 250mg, ED. That would work nicely. Or a half amp EOD for a lighter cycle or a whole amp ED for a somewhat heavier one.

Thread Information