Thread: IS this ok?!?!

Smiley619 is offline Member

Exclamation IS this ok?!?!

my friend is on 500mg a week of test E and EQ, he is also taking 30mg a day dbol . he isnt happy with the dbol he has so he is going to get more of another brand. so that is my first question...as long as he is running 30mg a day still is it ok to change the brand of the dbol.

next he has some tren 75, and after our friend blew up using tren 100 (twice a week) he wants to throw some in on his cycle. i told him i didnt know about it and he should just wait til his next cycle. he still wants to run it. then i told him that ive read that he would need to shoot up ED or EOD. so yeah if he is gonna run it how should he go about doing it??? he is only on his 2week of the cycle. ne opinions would be great

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    yeah bro that is the same exact cycle i will be running starting monday. what brand is the dbol and he should have seen results from the dbol already, granted it will be alot of water he should still be getting bigger. NO it wont be harmful to change dbol brands just as long as he keeps the same dosages. and no i wouldnt run trean in his cycle right now. he already has 3 compounds being ran and he probably hasnt cycled that much.

he is using pets pharma dbol 'd. he doesnt like them at all. he has only gained like 5 pounds.he has been cycling 3 weeks but on the dbol for 2 of the 3, i think he is going to get some Qv or denkall. and this is only his secong cycle. he said he wanted to throw the tren in the last 4 weeks.

yeah i will be using the QV brand also. i have no complaints with QV so far. pet pharma is garbage from what i hear. and think about it bro 5 lbs is a lot if it is muscle in 3 weeks. people cant even grow that in 9 months. if you wanna harden the muscles in the last weeks of his cycle through in some winny or prop. that would be fine. thats what ill be doing is putting in winny for the last 5 weeks

true 5 lbs is alot in 3 weeks, but i think its just fat from eating like a horse.because are weight and stength hand in hand when using dbol ?if so he hasnt gone up at all. what would be better the winny or prop? if prop what should be the dosage for the last 5 weeks, if winny should it be inject of oral and dosage??and what are the diff between the two( inject and oral)?

ill be taking winny at 50mg ed in liquid form. if i could find injectable for a reasonable price i would rather inject but for now i cant. i might even change it to prop 75mg ed, but i dont know if i could shoot up ed yet, depends on how his results are. if he wants more quality and better gains use prop.

where do you stay where you cant get winny inject?? you never rea;ize how lucky you are to live close to mexico i guess. so 50mg a day would go for liquid, inject and oral? and by adding either, would it change the outcome of the cycle that much?like would you look that diff? or is it better to save the gear for another time?

save the gear for another time. yeah i live close to the border and have gone there beofre to buy my gear, but its the scariest thing i have ever done in my life bringing it back over the border. either 50mg injectable or oral would be good. the outcome will be changed a bit i mean it will harden up your muscles and make you looks more defined

yeah bringing it over is some scary shit!i just like to think there has to be some1 with a pound of yayo who gonna get caught before me and my juice. well yeah ill let my boy know about the possible tren alternatives.yet he probably has his mind set being that he already has the tren

yeah once a juicer has their mind set, there is basically nothing that can stop him from doing it, not even pussy!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Fina is not for a first-timer, IMHO. Leave it for next cycle. Try running 100mg/ED prop with 75mg/ED fina, reducing slightly if sides get out of hand. Have your boy read up on tren sides and be ready especially to compensate for any tendency to aggression while on fina. You can generally drop down to 50mg/ED and still see benefits from the fina, but to be sure, adjust the dose so that sides are present but manageable. A beginner should not, IMHO, try to exceed 75mg/ED of fina. The prop dose is not very critical but ideally it should be a bit higher (maybe 25mg) than the fina dose. Start the prop and run for several days before starting the fina. Stop the fina several days before stopping the prop. An 8 week cycle like this would work well. Fina and prop are one of the most respected stacks there is, known for modest but high quality gains, and a characteristic hardness if the calories are low enough and BF was fairly low at the beginning of the cycle.

i just talked to my friend and like i said he wants to run the tren ,he doesnt have any prop. he is on week 3 of a ten week cycle. when should he throw the tren in, and for how long?the dose should be 75mg correct

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    He could add the tren now or wait a week. The long ester test needs to be active in the body before starting the tren. That makes shutdown a non-issue, since there is plenty of exogenous test in the body to make up for the lack of endogenous test.

Actually anywhere between 50 and 75mg/ED would be a good start. After a week, adjust the dosage up or down according to the severity of side effects. Run it right up to the end. In fact, he could run it a week beyond the test if desired, because of the short half life of the tren. That reminds me... the test should ideally be continued a couple of weeks beyond the eq.

Thread Information