Thread: Chewing Anavar

fanatic is offline Member

Chewing Anavar

Is it true that var will be more effective if it is chewed up and not just swollowed? Also, is 10 weeks of var, 50mg/day (with 12 week prop cycle), good or should I go with 8 weeks?

6 weeks, Oxandrolone (Anavar ) is a c17-alfa-alkylated steroid . This means liver toxicity due to drug buildup caused by the total lack of first pass deactivation. 10 weeks is too long, you're going to have an inordinate buildup of this stuff in your liver.

And your idea of chewing is interesting, it's been proven that the more you chew meat the more protein your body extracts from it, so it may work, but i think the results will be negligible.
    Last edited by wilthepill123; 06-08-2005 at 03:53 PM.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    10 weeks may be pushing it...it's a weak AA. I have done 8 weeks and had zero problems.

I think it ould be a great combo over that length of time. I liked var at 60mg+. How much prop?

Anavar has always been a bit to expensive for my taste, im a turinabol fan.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Try it out bro and let us know the results. Personally I don't chew anything besides IP tabs but i haven't taken them in along time.

This is my first cycle, so I wont have much to compare to. Still, as long as it wont make the var weaker, and I dont see how it could, Ill chew it and post my results. As for the prop, Im running 80mg/everyday for 12 weeks. I guess Ill run the var for the last 8 weeks at 50mg. Id like to run 60mg but its pricey(even in Tj) and I only have enough for 50mg/day for 5 weeks. I have to buy more anyway so maybe I will run it at 60mg/day. Relative to leaning out and vascularity, how much of difference would there be between 50mg and 60mg/day of var? If its worth it, Ill run 60mg/day and just schedule my "grocery shopping" a week early.

tech is offline New Member
    most dont need to be chewed except ip labs. tablets are pressed pretty hard into small round pink tabs. if you dont chew them your body may not break it down much and you will be wating money. var is expensive

"Relative to leaning out and vascularity, how much of difference would there be between 50mg and 60mg/day of var? If its worth it, Ill run 60mg/day and just schedule my "grocery shopping" a week early." bump

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Try it out bro and let us know the results. Personally I don't chew anything besides IP tabs but i haven't taken them in along time.
    Yup the whole idea of chewing var came from IP's var being rock hard

JohnnyB

So chewing them can only help right? Also, how much of a difference would 60mg/day of var make compared to 50mg/day from a leanness and vascularity standpoint?

No need to chew.

I don't think 10mg change will do much...but everyone is different. Try both and do 110mg.

Lol 110mg/day of var=1 pissed-off liver. So 50mg/day and dont chew?

I personally like 60+. I really liked prop and var. I think you'll enjoy yours. ED injections sucked ass!!

No don't chew. IP used to sell rock hard tabs that people feared were being lost in the digestion process...so they would chew them for better absorption.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I personally like 60+. I really liked prop and var. I think you'll enjoy yours. ED injections sucked ass!!

No don't chew. IP used to sell rock hard tabs that people feared were being lost in the digestion process...so they would chew them for better absorption.
    Yeah, mine are Oxavet QV and are pretty soft. As for the prop injections, they arent as bad as I thought. I actually kind of like the everyday injections- it makes me feel like Im doing something. 11:30am everyday my phone goes off and says "Its Time"... and I inject. All-in-all, Id say that the plus sides of prop far out-weigh the negatives. If I can do prop/ed for a first cycle, my future ones should be a piece of cake.

Thread Information