XXLTank is offline New Member

How to find a source?

I'm looking to start a cycle by the end of the year but I don't know anyone who could get me any.

There's some big guys at the gym who I think take them - they have stretch marks and are always talking about liver tablets in the showers. Do you think I should just approach these guys and ask?

XT

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XXLTank
    I'm looking to start a cycle by the end of the year but I don't know anyone who could get me any.

There's some big guys at the gym who I think take them - they have stretch marks and are always talking about liver tablets in the showers. Do you think I should just approach these guys and ask?

XT
    Well wait until they are out of the shower and dressed unless you like to get used like a woman.

I dont know what to say. This web page, we cannot advise you here. We CAN talk about using steroids but the rules are clear. You cannot use this web page to FIND a dealer and you cannot find CUSTOMERS here if you are dealer. Its not allowed, period.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned

Hey

I'm not like the rest of these guys that don't like to give you at least 1 source so here it goes....f***k it!!!

http://www.thesource.com/

Smiley619 is offline Member
    if you are a reg at the gym and see these guys often it should be easy to approach them, start out by asking for tips on what you are doing that day then, start casual convo, and just let them know you want to get bigger fast, and dont car e how you go about doing it.and there you go. moe then likely he will ask if your willing to juice. hopefully price is not an issue to you because be prepared to let an easy 5-700 bucks go if your source is gonna be a guy at the gym...crazy prices...

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I would highly suggest you delete all PM's you get. Welcome to opening yourself to being scammed.

I don't see much good coming from this thread so I'm going to lock it. Sorry.

Thread Information