anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

nipple leaking like a pregnant woman.

lol its not that bad but heres the story..any good advice would help.. my main question really would be.. what is causing this and how to fix it.

okay guys please answer with serious answers first then u can make all the jokes you want.

i was at my old job the other day (supplement city) and i was talking to a friend of mine who works there. he told me that he went to the doctors because when he squeezed his nips they would leak. i thought nothing of it and kinda laughed about it. well tonight i was taking my nipple rings out to clean them. so i figure what they hell and gave a nice squeeze. well a little yellowish fluid came out. it didnt come out the tip of the nips nor did it come out the holes from the peircings. it was more like out of pores on my nipple if that makes sence. i have no lumps on or around my nipples so what could this be? should i be worried about gyno? i am 10 weeks into a cycle and i have no been taking any nolva since i never got gyno before. im assuming my first step would be to order some tho.. what you guys think..

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    damn bro, I really can't tell you. Maybe you got a little infection from the nipple ring? Someone might be able to give a better insight. As for not taking nolva, thats a no no, you should start taking te least 20mg, and get some l-dex start that stuff like now just in case bro
    Last edited by thejuiceisloose; 06-08-2005 at 09:49 PM.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    what are you takeing? it sounds like prolatin type gyno. caused by things like deca .
    vitamin b-6 will help, and there is something else, a research chem but I cant remember the name. do a search here it will come up.

itsjinx is offline Associate Member
    bro i have nipple rings as well and have had major gyno which the leaking is not from. its a simple bacteria infection. nothing big. keep cleanin u'll be fine

think it might be ferma you want

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    cabergoline(Dostinex) or bromocriptine works for prolactin. There is another one I cant remember??peroglide may be??
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by itsjinx
    bro i have nipple rings as well and have had major gyno which the leaking is not from. its a simple bacteria infection. nothing big. keep cleanin u'll be fine
    unless you are rough on your nips how would they get infected?
    I have had mine a year and never had a problem.

back to the original question, what are you on right now?

i dont think its from the rings.. right now im on..

600mgs enth/cyp
    400mgs eq
    150mgs deca
    per week

i have b6 here i think i will start tommarow. i think i am also going to order some nolva.

nolva wont help for leaking nips, but it is a good idea to use anyway.
    get what ABSTRACK suggusted.
    use b-6 @ 200mg/day. I believe it can get toxic after that

wired-up is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    i have b6 here i think i will start tommarow. i think i am also going to order some nolva.
    you started a cycle without nolva on hand? i'd get some letro or adex while you're at it and take both.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    got the same exact problem bro.. i was told high levels of prolactin yet i havent seen a doc yet.. I have no lumps but do have slight puffy nips like gyno.. there are alot morepeople on here that have the same issue but havent yet given the nip a good squeeze. Its gross yes but it happens. I have never taken deca so i dont know where mine is coming from..

this is what i was told by a vet on another site...

the liquid is a sign that maybe it's from higher levels of prolactin in your system so you could try this:

Run 600mg of vitamin B6 for a week or so along with the anti-e's and see if the lactation stops. If it does then continue useing B6 at 200mg for the rest of the cycle. If it doesn't then I feel you need to see a doctor to have them determin what the problem is.

I'll stay posted and keep you updated if mine resolves..

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC

okay guys please answer with serious answers first then u can make all the jokes you want.

so i figure what they hell and gave a nice squeeze. well a little yellowish fluid came out. it didnt come out the tip of the nips nor did it come out the holes from the peircings. it was more like out of pores on my nipple if that makes sence. ..
    bet a hundred guys are squezing thier nips cuz of this thread... i know i just did

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    You've never lactated before?!!

Newbie.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    i say infection

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Can we make jokes now?

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    Hey bros,

I read this thread and thought what the hell, I would give it a try too. I sqeezed my left nipple and some liquid came out the tip. It was clear though. Im taking HGH, deca , and test e. Im taking B6 and my anti-e's. Is this normal? I have never squeezed my nipple before so I wouldnt know. I know it sounds silly but I wish others here would try it and see if any fluid comes out, seriously. Damn, now I have something else to worry about.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Are there any other symptoms bro??? sensitive, ichy, swollen????

Bro, my nips started leaking when i squeezed them once and it was by far the gyno coming after me!!! I had/have no lumps either although my nips were defly sensitive.

I dont know who said it above, but Nolva will defly help w/ leaky nipples caused from gyno!!! If you think its gyno, get on Nolva at 80ml per day for two weeks and then you should be fine! Mine was clear/yellowish as well.

Im saying this from my own personal experience and how AR helped me!!! i tried looking for my posts but comp doesnt save that far back dammmit!!
    Last edited by HeavyHitter; 06-09-2005 at 08:11 AM.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Get some dostinex straight away bro. Were you not taking an anti-e through your cycle?

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Get some dostinex straight away bro. Were you not taking an anti-e through your cycle?
    what is that?

nyyanks201 is offline Junior Member
    whoaaa

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    what is that?
    Dostinex decreases prolactin levels so will help his leaking nips problem. Its very expensive though IMO, but works very well.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Guys, IF I were a betting man , it's NO infection and gyno is a VERY serious matter not to be taken lightly!!!!

wired-up is offline Member
    i don't get any fluid from my nips. if you do, you've got serious problems. get it checked out right away unless you think you look good with boobies!

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    okay...prolactin gyno is indeed caused by progesterone, but it CANNOT EXIST WITHOUT A SURPLUS OF ESTROGEN AT THE NIPPLE. all it can do is aggravate/accelerate a regular gyno condition. this has been verified by clinical studies.

so? take nolva @ 80mg ED and begin tapering down when symptoms subside. B6 is anti-prog so it MIGHT do something, but i wouldnt rely on it. bromocriptine works, but is typically expensive (i believe it's a parkinson's medicine) letrozole would also be an excellent idea, to reduce OVERALL estrogen in a way that nolva can't. guys have had success with this.

treat prolactin gyno basically the same you'd treat regular gyno.

oh and i didnt get anything out of my nipple when i squeezed it.

Thread Information