sflobo is offline New Member

My ass is killing me!

Shot 1/12 cc of QV Enanthate 250 50ml into my glut three days ago and I'm still having trouble lifting my leg. Now it’s hard and sore around the area. I shot clean but I did it myself for the first time. Should I be worried? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

yung-priest is offline Associate Member
    next time put the loaded syring wit the cap on the needle in a cup of hot water, inject after a nice hot bath or shower and rub it good after. also dont inject to fast, nice n slow, then take some aspirin or pain reliever. was it ur 1st shot ever or just 1st time doin it urself?

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    have you taken any pain killers?

It was my 4th shot ever and the first time I've ever shot myself. I guess I wont be doing that solo next time.

SF7thGrp is offline Junior Member
    You might have injected wrong. But dont worry it happened to me before. Just wait a couple of days and pain should go away. If it was your first time doing it yourself you might have been nervous and injected wrong.

If I injected wrong what does that mean? Will I still get the effects?

SF7thGrp is offline Junior Member
    Yea of course. I mean you might have been shaking with your hands wile trying to inject. Like young priest said you might have rushed the oil to fast. Now I am no expert but whenever I shoot really fast it seems to hurt for a couple of days instead of shooting nice and slow

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Sounds like you may have injected too close to your sciatic nerve. Happens.

Stay away from that glue until sides clear. Couple of days.

Hot baths work for me.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    pain killers wont do much
    ur ass feels like its been corked ay??
    like bruising??
    i dont think u can do much wait till it feels better

speak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sflobo
    Shot 1/12 cc of QV Enanthate 250 50ml into my glut three days ago and I'm still having trouble lifting my leg. Now it’s hard and sore around the area. I shot clean but I did it myself for the first time. Should I be worried? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Sometimes it just freakin hurts. I had a painful quad injection followed by a painful glute in the same week. I had to push my leg workout back three days.

new_to_this is offline New Member
    i shot 3 ccs of test enantate QV on wed and i shot it fast now its saturday and i can hardly walk and my ass is swelled up, frogot to asperate and wen i pulled out the syringe and immediate dot of blood came out and continued bleedin for bout 5 mins or so.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by sflobo
    where in your ass did you shoot?if you did not shoot it in the top outer quater you could have shot into fat instead of muscle,this could be the reason?jm 2cents.

Kristopher22 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by new_to_this
    i shot 3 ccs of test enantate QV on wed and i shot it fast now its saturday and i can hardly walk and my ass is swelled up, frogot to asperate and wen i pulled out the syringe and immediate dot of blood came out and continued bleedin for bout 5 mins or so.
    Were you racing with your friend or something? Slower = Better.

I wouldnt worry about a small dot of blood. I get them almost everytime I shoot. It is when it is squirting out like a horror movie that you should question if you hit something. Walk it off Bro!

Thread Information