bigger is offline Senior Member

Post SUSTANON 250 better for a third cycle???

is it?

i was planing to do this for a third cycle:
    w 1-14 test cyp 600mg/week
    w 1-10 deca
    w 1-12 EQ
    w 10-14 winny

but then i read about sus. that it keeps better gain and works better than cyp, enan, etc. so if i can get my hands on sus , would you guys recomend me to take sus on my cycle, or stick with cyp?

ive only done test cycles w d-bols/winny before

bump

SF7thGrp is offline Junior Member
    I have always liked to do sus then anyother types of test. I know that it is all test but for me I find that sustonon works best. Alot of other people may disagree. Sustonon has prop in it. So it will kick in faster and you may see results a little faster than other test.

j martini is offline Member
    I prefer a single ether like Enanthate . It doesnt have to be shot as often, you get more test in 250mg of enanthate than you get in 250mg of sus because of the ether weight in sus.
    Its usually cheaper and lets face it sus was just a gimmick product to attract people because of all the different ethers it contains

ok thx. but does it have better effect than single test? and 500mg/ week sus is fine right

Hans is offline Associate Member
    Just reasd this on another Sustanon post.....http://www.steroid.com/SUSTANON%20250.phtml

Good info

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    I prefer a single ether like Enanthate . It doesnt have to be shot as often, you get more test in 250mg of enanthate than you get in 250mg of sus because of the ether weight in sus.
    Its usually cheaper and lets face it sus was just a gimmick product to attract people because of all the different ethers it contains
    I think sust. was desighned for TRT, I think they figured with both long and short esters you would not have to shoot it as much( for testestrone replacement once a month), but for body building and to keep the sides down you have to shoot much more often,atleast eod to reap rewards of prop, JMO NY
    Last edited by BG; 06-09-2005 at 04:35 PM.

dtr98 is offline Member
    what's your dose for the deca and eq??
    sust would be have to be shot eod

Quote Originally Posted by bigger
    is it?

i was planing to do this for a third cycle:
    w 1-14 test cyp 600mg/week
    w 1-10 deca
    w 1-12 EQ
    w 10-14 winny

but then i read about sus. that it keeps better gain and works better than cyp, enan, etc. so if i can get my hands on sus , would you guys recomend me to take sus on my cycle, or stick with cyp?

ive only done test cycles w d-bols/winny before
    deca 400mg/week

EQ 400- 500/week

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTSTARTINGNY
    I think sust. was desighned for TRT, I think they figured with both long and short esters you would not have to shoot it as much( for testestrone replacement once a month), but for body building and to keep the sides down you have to shoot much more often,atleast eod to reap rewards of prop, JMO NY
    Yeah sus was designed for TRT, although very few respected TRT doctors will use it nowadays as test levels fluctuate too much.

By gimmick product i mean companys producing test with many different ethers to attract people as some think that differnent ethers of test hit different receptor sites.
    So companys started manufacturing multi ether test blends, when in reality they are no differeny than a single ether test.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    sust can be shot eod, but is best shot ed for more stable blood levels.

Thread Information