CLK Davey is offline Junior Member

my revised cycle...

OK Guys i got rid of my primo and bought winstrol instead. the white liquid zambon. i did 2 previous cycles of russian sust and received such GREAT results im going with it again. this is my 3rd cycle:

Week1-10: 500mg Sust.
    Week5-10: Winny 50mg E/D
    3weeks after last shot of sust start clomid therapy.
    im 207 right now
    hope to add 10-15 lbs of learn hard muscle.
    Off of 10 week cycles of decca sustanon im over all up over 31lbs.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    how long ago was your last cycle?

this cycle looks good. you may want to experiment with adding some eq or tren to that cycle cuz they works great with winny. the downside to tren is daily injections, so you may want to go with eq instead.

sust: 500mg/wk 10wks
    eq: 300mg/wk 10 wks
    winny: 25mg/wk wks 4-12
    clomid: 100mg/wk 13-15

how long ago? im starting week 7 of my cycle
    500week sust
    400 deca
    I just got a little scared when my stash was getting low so just in case i went out and bought my next cycle...LOL is this normal? I just want to have it at home
    Im going to be done in the 2nd week of may. I will wait till 3rd week in june to start this cycle of winy/sust i just bought!

lol. ok i understand now. you need to wait 10 weeks from the start of your clomid therapy, which should be 2-3 weeks after the last sust shot, before starting your next cycle. if the gains are slowing down right now, i'd consider cutting the current cycle short to 8 weeks so you can start the following cycle sooner with greater gains in that cycle.

DUDE! i cant wait 10 week because summer is here. lets say i finish 8 weeks ok.....that means im done with this cycle 1st week in may...your tellin me i cant juice till august? thats bad!

if you stay on continuously you will NOT continue to make gains. the steroids you put in your body will just have side effects and very little anabolic effects compared to if you gave your endocrine system normal time to heal itself.

if you don't care about side effects then you can stay on through summer, but you'll have to increase your doses quite a bit and risk doing some permanent damage to your endocrine system.

if you end your cycle now you can start another one in the 1st week of july.

Thanks Dr. Evil! i think your right dude..

Thread Information