Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    .99 cent store
    Posts
    475

    Cycle help pls...all help appreciated

    Okay this is my cycle:
    Sust 500mg: 8 weeks
    Eq 600mg: 8 weeks
    winny 50mg ed: week 7-11
    clomid: starts week 12

    I'm able to get more EQ to be able to run it for a total of 10 or 11 weeks. Can I run the EQ with the winny for a total of 11 weeks and only doing the sust 8 weeks and start the clomid at week 12? I guess my main question is if I can do the EQ 11 weeks, the sust 8, and start the clomid 3 weeks after my last sust shot or do I have to wait 3 weeks after my last EQ shot? Thanks for your help.

  2. #2
    Iron horse's Avatar
    Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,396
    you have to wait three weeks after last shot of eq

  3. #3
    bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    .99 cent store
    Posts
    475
    Originally posted by Iron horse
    you have to wait three weeks after last shot of eq
    So is it ok to do the sust for 8 and the EQ for 10? So if I start clomid 3 weeks after my last shot of EQ, then I'll be starting it 5 weeks after my last shot of Sust right? I thought the clomid started 3 weeks after last sust shot since it's to get your test levels up to par. does the EQ play with your test levels or why do you say 3 weeks after last shot of EQ? Thanks for you help.

  4. #4
    Iron horse's Avatar
    Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,396
    all steroids mess with you hormones (some more than others tho)
    eq is still a steroid even though its not a test.

    3 weeks after eq if fine, doesnt matter when you finish the sust. but if you could, i'd add some more sust.

  5. #5
    bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    .99 cent store
    Posts
    475
    Cool thanks. any other opinions?

  6. #6
    1Banshee is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    108
    Originally posted by bigwillster


    So is it ok to do the sust for 8 and the EQ for 10? So if I start clomid 3 weeks after my last shot of EQ, then I'll be starting it 5 weeks after my last shot of Sust right? I thought the clomid started 3 weeks after last sust shot since it's to get your test levels up to par. does the EQ play with your test levels or why do you say 3 weeks after last shot of EQ? Thanks for you help.
    Yep... As Iron Horse was saying Equipoise is a long acting AS that will shutdown HPTA. Start Clomid 2 - 3 weeks after you last injection whether it is Eq alone or with Sust, makes no difference.

  7. #7
    bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    .99 cent store
    Posts
    475
    Originally posted by 1Banshee


    Yep... As Iron Horse was saying Equipoise is a long acting AS that will shutdown HPTA. Start Clomid 2 - 3 weeks after you last injection whether it is Eq alone or with Sust, makes no difference.
    Thanks Banshee and Ironhorse. Sounds like a good idea.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •