rainmaker is offline Junior Member

EQ +TBOL cyle

hello after a year and half layoff from roids planning my second trying to gain like a total of 15 pounds of muscle mass w/o the effects from test to which i am prone to acne and am admandant not to use in this cycle. (yes, i know test is needed to avoid shutdown, but i would like to try one w/o it)

was planning something like
    t-bol 40-50 mg weeks 1-8
    EQ weeks 1-15 400-600 (suggestions?)

current stats are 167
    height: 5'5
    body fat 15 now? only see the top two of my abs

any input or suggestions would be greatly appreciated
    just curious as the normal cycles are one class1 steroid combined with one class 2...would combing two class 2 steroids be of any harm?

diezell is offline Senior Member
    wheres the test?

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    You need test everyone who replies is going or should respond the same thing.

this will be a non-test cycle, no flames plz....so any replies other than "where's the test would be greatly appreciated"

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    5'5", 167lbs. and u don't want to use a natural body constituent?

Okay, no further comments.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    5'5", 167lbs. and u don't want to use a natural body constituent?

Okay, no further comments.

~SC~
    Its very tempting isn't it swolecat.

Nah, I've given up on trying to convince people.

Common knowledge is just that, and if it can't be understood, oh fuggin' well.

~SC~

Nah, I've given up on trying to convince people.

Common knowledge is just that, and if it can't be understood, oh fuggin' well.

~SC~
    Amen brother

boosted m3 is offline Associate Member
    Here is what I would do if I was you.

Weeks 1-7 Winstrol @ 50mg ED
    Weeks 8-14 Anavar @ 30mg ED
    Weeks 1-15 EQ @ 500mg week

Not a flame, but at 167 if you find it hard to gain weight, then your diet may be the biggest issue!

I'd avoid gear until I had more of a base, and a base would be better built with TEST.

Sorry, but it's the truth.

Good luck in whatever you do, but if you want 15 lbs, check your diet/training/rest and then check on some test.

~SC~

Not a flame, but at 167 if you find it hard to gain weight, then your diet may be the biggest issue!

I'd avoid gear until I had more of a base, and a base would be better built with TEST.

Sorry, but it's the truth.

Good luck in whatever you do, but if you want 15 lbs, check your diet/training/rest and then check on some test.

~SC~
    Yes, I wouldnt juice just to gain 15 pounds.

Agreed, because those 15 lbs. will say after the cessation of the proposed cycle.

~SC~

If I was you, I would get up to 180lbs and then juice. You will appreciate your results more.

Quote Originally Posted by boosted m3
    If I was you, I would get up to 180lbs and then juice. You will appreciate your results more.
    Or atleast 175lbs and a lower bodyfat. Because he is only 5'5 so 175 is pretty big.

chris2wire is offline Member
    At 5'5 hes a pretty thick weight already though. Maybe hes at his genetic limits.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Invest in some test bro, you don't want to shut down on EQ.

thanks very much for the comments already...everybody and swole cat i have read many of your posts before and i greatly admire what you have acheived and the information that you have. i have to admit my diet is a little off at time but at 5'5 167 to me is pretty thick...i am not looking to gain 25 pounds, ( have hard enough problem buying clothes since i live in asia) just tyring lean out w/o 6 pak abs and stay out 180 and i would be really satisfied. as from the boards i know test is best, but i juiced one before sustanon 500 for 8 weeks 2 yrs ago and broke out extremely badly and had to be on accutane 6 months before it went away. so i do not want volcanoe's errupting on my back again...have enough scars from that...injected once every 3 days. So if i was to use a cycle what would you propose? looking to keep acen to a very minimum even though acne comes with steroid territory.

but if did use test at a very low dose supplemented with another roid what would the dosage be 250 every week?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rainmaker
    hello after a year and half layoff from roids planning my second trying to gain like a total of 15 pounds of muscle mass w/o the effects from test to which i am prone to acne and am admandant not to use in this cycle. (yes, i know test is needed to avoid shutdown, but i would like to try one w/o it)

was planning something like
    t-bol 40-50 mg weeks 1-8
    EQ weeks 1-15 400-600 (suggestions?)

current stats are 167
    height: 5'5
    body fat 15 now? only see the top two of my abs

any input or suggestions would be greatly appreciated
    just curious as the normal cycles are one class1 steroid combined with one class 2...would combing two class 2 steroids be of any harm?
    Most people find cycles that do not include test cause dramatically WORST acne when cycles that have testosterone . The very worst cases of acne develop when you have declines of testosterone levels , which when you are doing deca , EQ, Tren , winny, etc you are going to drop your testosterone levels to absolute ZERO and this is going to cause way worst acne then trying to maintain a steady level of testosterone throughout the cycle. Myself I find the lowest acne outbreak occurs when I do a testosterone ONLY cycle. Do testosterone with Deca, EQ or Tren, and the acne is much worst. Do deca, EQ or Tren without testosterone and the health department is ready to quaranteen me because they think I have small pox. In PCT the acne explodes just as bad as a roid without testosterone because once again your testosterone drops to ZERO and its unavoidable step to go thru in order to recover.

By the way.... dbol "IS" a genuine form of testosterone... it supports sex drive all by itself. SO you think dbol is a non-testosterone... hell it doses you harder then injectable testosterones do.

but if did use test at a very low dose supplemented with another roid what would the dosage be 250 every week?
    Sustenon and prop tend to be the worst acne makers but the reason for 6 months of acne was your testosterone levels didnt come back very good in PCT. EQ is likely to do the same thing if not worst because now the acne will explode about 2 weeks into EQ instead of waiting for PCT. The best bet is get a more consistent and stable form of test, like test e or test cyp, instead of variable level sust... then when you discontinue your EQ... stay on the test for 4 to 6 weeks after but run the doses at HRT levels, like 150 mg ... then last injection make it 50 mg... EQ takes 4 weeks to wear off before you can begin PCT... same with SUST... if you did your clomid PCT at 2 weeks after last injection of sust, then it was no PCT at all... your sust was still active and your clomid failed. You have to wait until all steroids in your system are completely and thoroughly worn out. The HRT level carry over on the stable test (E or CYP) at low levels actually allows you to wean out the estrogen while you are still trying to rid your body of EQ and this will set up a better more vigorous PCT and recovery. The faster you recover you natural testosterone , the less severe your acne will be. BTW, some documents suggest accutane also drops testosterone levels so while you think you were helping out your acne situation, the accutane might have also interfered with the recovery which would have stopped the acne so go figure.

Nptude i am extremely grateful your advice you just gave me...gave me a lot of good information. as a result i will follow your advice and just stick with a basic test e f500 mg or 12 weeks? or would 10 be sufficient? with t-bol starting off at 40 mg at week 1 through 6 the pct protcol will the the pct outlined in anobolic review. Would this be a good cycle in your opinion? also any advice on preventing the acne from appearing my way? again thank you for your valuable information...sincerely grateful

Nptude i am extremely grateful your advice you just gave me...gave me a lot of good information. as a result i will follow your advice and just stick with a basic test e f500 mg or 12 weeks? or would 10 be sufficient? with t-bol starting off at 40 mg at week 1 through 6 the pct protcol will the the pct outlined in anobolic review. Would this be a good cycle in your opinion? also any advice on preventing the acne from appearing my way? again thank you for your valuable information...sincerely grateful
    Basic test only or basic test with EQ? You have to be aware of how long the steroids are lasting in your body. I dont know if PCT protocol has been updated, the old school way was 2 weeks after last injection for everything. This is where the deca /sust/EQ problems came from. Deca/Sust/EQ require 4 to 4.5 weeks before you are even ready to start clomid therapy. Longjack/Tongkat Ali is easily available in Asia and its grown in Malasia and Indonesia, this can help clomid work even better and get your natural stuff back in gear whenyou end cycle and want to go natural again. This is the best way to combat acne. I also want to say, if you are prone to bad acne, you will probably experience some again but to do steroids without testosterone and really thinking about how you manage your PCT can make things even worst then you had in the past. Hopefully we keep your acne down to just 5 or 6 zits at a time in the back and shoulders and something you can live with.

thanks again naptude....i was thinking of a cyle like

tbol-40 mg a day week 1 to 6
    anavar 50 mg week to 7 to 12 ( if 12 weeker)
    anavar 50 mg week 7 to 14 (if 14 weeker)
    test e week 500 mg 1- 10 or 12 weeks(which is better in ur opinion)

will cut the eq and see how my body responds first to a proper pct and stable levels

Day 1-30- .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva

would this be a proper cycle? or would you have better suggestion? again thank you for your help

Logan13 is offline Banned

acne

I take primrose oil, it has always helped with on-cycle acne. Acne "flare-ups" are due to estrogen flux. Control the estrogen = control the acne more

hi just curious if was to change my cycle to test e and eq how would my cycle look like for a 12 weeker of test e

test e at 400 mg (instead of 500..lower dose for the fear of acne) then an extra 3weeks at 150 mg? and the fourth week 50 mg?
    eq 500 mg for 12 weeks
    tbol- weeks 1 to 4 mg 40 mg

standard pct protocol...

is this what you were talking in your post naptude?

Thread Information