Newday is offline New Member

Soreness and all

I started my first cycle one week ago on Test E. A few practical issues that i need answer:

1. I find it difficult to break the amps without shattering the glass. Some pieces fell into solution. Should I discard it or can I still use it?

2. By following instructions on this website, it says that one should draw back a little to see if blood enters the syringe. I find this difficult, as I am already having trouble trying to twist my head to find a spot on my ass for injection. What happens if I do inject into a blood vessel? There is blood after injection.

3. After injection, there is soreness on the injection spot the next day and even when the soreness is gone, there's a greyish bruise. Is this normal? I have to sit slowly all the time.

Please comment for newbie.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    1) score the amp first with a small file then put a pen over the top of the vile to help break it
    2) go for a delt or leg shot bro if you can't do your ass
    3) it's ok bro you prob's just nicked a vain on the way out it's commen

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    1) score the amp first with a small file then put a pen over the top of the vile to help break it
    2) go for a delt or leg shot bro if you can't do your ass
    3) it's ok bro you prob's just nicked a vain on the way out it's commen
    Thanks, do I score the amp on the thin green line around the vile or on the neck of the vile? Not sure how to use a pen though.

Can I use the same length of needle (as for ass) for leg shot? Most fellas told me they do ass coz it's less painful I suppose. I just can't figure out how they did it.

score round the neck

take the pen take the top off the back take the middle bit out turn it up side down place over the top of the amp. It give's a bit more leverage.

what kind of pin's do you have ?

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    score round the neck

take the pen take the top off the back take the middle bit out turn it up side down place over the top of the amp. It give's a bit more leverage.

what kind of pin's do you have ?
    I have Testosviron Depot. I thought we break at the green line. What's that for anyway?

Can i use a sharp knife to file the neck instead? The pen thing is still a mystery.

if the green line is at the thinest bit of amp then yes
    i woulden't use a sharp knife might be a bit dodgey
    can anyone else help out with the pen i tried to explain the best i could

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    take the lid off of a bic pen,place the lid over the amp so the amp goes into the penlid then snap the fuccer off quite simple really!

spoke like a true professional

Hey thanks guys, I think I got the pen thing.

I tried it yesterday. First, the filing at the neck (see red arrow) with a knife. I'm not sure when to stop filing though. Anyway, I used a pen cap over the amp; the cap reached the neck of the amp when covered. Then I snapped it off. It's a cleaner snap but it still leaves the amp with sharp edges and some shattered glass into the vile. I wondered if I should file and snap at the green line (see yellow arrow) instead.

I want to do glute shot coz it's probably less painful. Thing is, I can't see the syringe to aspirate . Besides, my hand starts trembling a bit as I tried to hold still while the juice takes forever to enter. Does anyone know how to see to aspirate? Any tricks?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Soreness and all-test2.jpg  

it will not snap where you have put the green arrow just shatter mate,the inj prob get your gal to shoot you if you cant see.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    If you can get filter needles, I would use them. I know most ppl on the board poo poo that...

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    If you can get filter needles, I would use them. I know most ppl on the board poo poo that...
    each to their own mate you want to filter filter away no poo poo here,personally i cant be bothered i dont think itll hurt ya.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    lol, thanks for the no poo poo booz..

So do i break it at the green stripe (see yellow arrow) or at the neck (see red arrow)?

I've got no gal man. Do you lie down to inject or standing?

watever floats your boat i stand,snap at the red arrow!the neck!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I never score the amp. BTW "vile" is an adjective, as in "his vocabulary skills were VILE." A "vial" is a small bottle. An "amp" is not a vial... it is short for ampule (ampoule in the UK where they have to use the most complicated spelling possible) Anyway, scoring is unneccesary. Use a pen cap. Snap it decisively and boldly, after of course shaking any juice down out of the head of the amp into the body before snapping. I have never had glass fregments go into the gear. If you are noid about that, use the smallest guage possible for drawing up the gear. Then at least you know only the smallest particles could possibly be drawn up. It would be most unlikely, though. Any glass will settle right at the bottom and sort of stick there, rather than float around in the juice. Be sure to change pins. You dull the pin severely when you touch it to the sides or bottom of the amp. A sharp pin goes in much nicer.

It is much easier, though, to simply buy gear in vials rather than amps.

Thread Information