rankin is offline Junior Member

Injecting...please help

Hi guys...i have just started taking oral course cause of the difficulty of getting someone to inject me,..do most of you guys inject yourselfs ? If so how did you learn to do this ?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    if youre not ready to inject then youre not ready to juice.

read up on how to inject,man up and go for it.

every one of us had to made that step and once you did it there nothing to it.

youre liver will be very thankfull once you inject.

-rodge

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by rankin
    Hi guys...i have just started taking oral course cause of the difficulty of getting someone to inject me,..do most of you guys inject yourselfs ? If so how did you learn to do this ?
    What are you taking? You can learn how to properly inject from various places like www.spotinjections.com

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you obviously aint doin test!i would stop watever you are doin and do some research mate,you will thankyourself if you do.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Orals-only is generally a waste of time and money and your health. Your best first cycle would be 300 to 500mg of testosterone cypionate or testosterone enanthate per week, split into two shots 3.5 days apart. Yes, most of us inject ourselves. Follow the spotinjections link and spend a couple of days studying that site. Pay particular attention to gluteus maximus, gluteus medius, and quad injections. THose are the most useful for the beginner.

forsz is offline Associate Member
    Search this forum for words like injection, aspirate , infection ( unfortunately) , B12 , pins, needles, glutes, quads.... In addition to the excellent answers above, u can do a general online search for "steroids " . Many of those sites have links to injection info. GL2U

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ...and it helps to practice on a ripe orange if you're a little shaky.....(that's how I learned).....

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    its ezy...if your injecting right...like they show you in spotinjections.com , chanes of you really hurting yourself are slim. but i understand..my first time, my brotherinlaw had to do it. then second time i did it...was alot easier then i thought it would be.

dtr98 is offline Member
    check out that site, that's where i went the 1st time. did the infamous quad shot for the 1st one. a scared as hell, but after i said this is easy. just go slow and east about 60 secs a cc. rub in in for 60secs and you should be good.

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    What are you taking? You can learn how to properly inject from various places like www.spotinjections.com

Moosepellet is offline Member
    First year I couldn't do it by myself. I was deathly afraid of needles, more scared of a needle than a gun. But somehow I decided to buckup and take on the responsibility of doing it myself. It is always a good idea to have a friend there to get you started though.

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    i remember all my friends telling me to get someone else to inject my first one, they said that you'll be too scared and screw it up, or pass out.

i ended up doing my first, and for real the needle goes right in, my best advice is research a couple different sites on intramusclular injections, they all vary a smidge! once you have a pretty good idea on the process, make sure you know where your going to inject.

and then for real, man up and stick that b*tch in you! i had myself a giggle when i did it, it was a joke, i felt less pain then when the nurse at the docs office gives me a flu shot!

you can do it man!

Thread Information