Chenko is offline Junior Member

I did something stupid

I just finished injecting but I just got home from a 12 hour shift and Im right tired. But this is what I did well didnt do that is. I didnt aspirate .... I did everything jsut like normal and stuck myself. Injected and when I was done I was like OMFG I didnt aspirate. I can't believe I did that and now I'm worried.
    I have done about 6 or 7 weeks with 2 shots/wk. YOu would think I would remember to aspirate now if I did on my first or second one. But no I didnt.
    Anything to worry about? How soon would I know if I injected into a vien?

You dont need to tell me that I have to aspirate or tell me im a noob lol or tell me that next time I better because I know. But I would like to know how soon I would find out or how I would know if I did inject into a vien.

Thanks guys.

Habanero is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chenko
    I just finished injecting but I just got home from a 12 hour shift and Im right tired. But this is what I did well didnt do that is. I didnt aspirate .... I did everything jsut like normal and stuck myself. Injected and when I was done I was like OMFG I didnt aspirate. I can't believe I did that and now I'm worried.
    I have done about 6 or 7 weeks with 2 shots/wk. YOu would think I would remember to aspirate now if I did on my first or second one. But no I didnt.

You dont need to tell me that I have to aspirate or tell me im a noob lol or tell me that next time I better because I know. But I would like to know how soon I would find out or how I would know if I did inject into a vien.

Thanks guys.
    The mere fact that you could sit down and type all that out with a clear head suggests that you are in the clear. I am assuming that you have not fallen dead onto your lap-top.

TDS
    TDS is offline Associate Member
    sounds like ur just fine bro, an indication would be that u would be able to taste the gear in ur mouth, just as u can when u inject into a blood vessel.

Habanero is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TDS
    sounds like ur just fine bro, an indication would be that u would be able to taste the gear in ur mouth, just as u can when u inject into a blood vessel.
    yikes.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Your fine.

Nelstar is offline Member
    dont worry bro youll be fine.. you typically know right away

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Lesson learned. Fear is a great teacher. Usually you get away with mistakes like that. Rarely, you don't. That's why we have procedures and why one should never compromise them. It might help to have a checkoff list posted wherever you shoot. That's what I had to do my first cycle... I did fine the first half dozen shots but then got complacent and forgot or skipped or neglected steps and it scared me when I thought back on it.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah the baron is right... it's when u get comfortable doing something that u are most apt to make a simple mistake like not aspirating... the checklist sounds like a good idea... i'll b making one just for piece of mind..

Josey Wales is offline Associate Member
    I've hit a vein more than once and have read about others who have. Never heard of anyone dying from it. As stated above, I was able to taste the gear. Once with Tren , I got the mother of all Tren cough attacks. A big ass purple knot and test flu are the worst things that ever happened to me. Maybe I'm just lucky.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chenko

Thanks guys.
    I understand when esters are injected... if a LOT gets directly into your blood stream, you can get dizzy, difficulty breathing, lots of coughing that can last about 20 minutes, in worst case scenario, you can pass out. This is if less then 1 CC gets into blood stream. More then 1 CC might possibly be lift threatening. Even if you aspirate blood, typically less then 1/2 of your injection actually goes into the small vein blood vessel... although larger veins/arteries can accommodate the entire injection straight into the blood.

For very small amounts that happen to get into your blood stream, like 1/4 CC or less... you get some sensation of dizziness, odd feeling in your lungs kinda like you've recently smoked some very very harsh weed but not bad enough to make you necessarily cough. And BTW, these small amounts cause the odd feelings when breathing and in your lungs but doesnt necessarily lead to uncontrolled coughing.

All of these effects can occur sometimes before you are even completed injecting. It happens very fast and rarely more takes more then about 2 to 4 minutes to manifest the simptoms.

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Today I have learned at least FIVE new things that fit in with my experience, but I never suspected had a cause. Word search "Aspirate ".

Thanks.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    bro your fine, like an idiot i didnt aspirate for y first 50 shots or so til i realized it was important , your fine bro trust me

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TDS
    i taste the gear in my mouth after every shot and i asure u im not shootin into viens so dont use that as a refence

Chenko is offline Junior Member
    Thanks guys.

Thread Information