dinoandang is offline New Member

Questions on stacking

I am 27 and did a dbol stack about 9 months ago just to see how well my body would react and I actually liked the gains that I recieved. But then I got into an car accident and lost it all and I am now going to start a new stack. I am thing about going with 300 milligrams of deca a week and 50 milligrams of dbol a day for the next 8 weeks. I also use the nitrix total stack system from bsnonline.net. I am looking to gain some really good size. I am 6"2 and about 190 now and I want to get to about 245. I woulo like to know what you serious lifters might think about me using all of this together since the Nitrix total stack has actually made me really gain some and size and definition. Any help would be nice.
    Thanks

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    dbol wk 1-4 35mgs/day
    deca wk 1-10 300mgs/week
    test E wk 1-12 500mgs/week

save nitrix for pct and if you like the bsn products buy their noxpode and cellmass for your pct to maintain the gains from that cycle..

you need test in that cycle with the deca. do some searches for deca only cycle and you will learn why. the cycle i layed out is pretty basic but you would get the gains you are looking for. also research good pct plans as well.

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    I like anaBROLIC's cycle suggestion

If it were me i'd run the Deca at 400mg for 11 weeks

Make sure you do some reading into PCT too

There's a forum dedicated to it with lots of helpful stuff

Look into Nolvadex in depth

Apparently it's not too good in cycles containing Deca or Tren

there are a good amount of details i left out as far as b6 and nolva and clomid stuff but that was just a basic layout for you to research off of.

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Does anyone think it would be possible for him to go from 190-245lbs on this cycle?

I know anything is possible

But is 55lbs realistic from this course?

I'd have guessed 30-40lbs would be nearer the mark

its not realistic. i would guess 20-30lbs. the more you gain most likely will be alot of water.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if he ate like an elephant maybe!

dinoandang is offline New Member
    I know that I am not going to gain that much weight off this cycle I was just saying that over the course of the next few months I was looking for that. And I do use the cell mass and noxplode and about 4 or 5 other stuff that they have compiled into one complete system. I will look into all the other stuff that all of you have mentioned.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dinoandang
    I know that I am not going to gain that much weight off this cycle I was just saying that over the course of the next few months I was looking for that. And I do use the cell mass and noxplode and about 4 or 5 other stuff that they have compiled into one complete system. I will look into all the other stuff that all of you have mentioned.
    well that one cycle is going to take the course of the next few months. I would hope for 55lbs for the year.. you would be lucky then too..IMO

Thread Information