stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member

Is there any way you can tell that u r shut off

Apart from getting a bloodwork done how can u know if ur shut off or not? I mean if u feel all right, have no sexual dysfunctions and ur nuts have partly recovered... Ofcourse it is easy to say if u r lethargic or have some of the real obvious symptoms.. My sperm is very clear compared to what it was.. It is still white but not as thick as b4 (not nearly) I bet that was real interesting info.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Doc Slin is offline Respected Member
    shut off, lol, your not going to ever be completley shut off, well you can be and then youll need HRT, you better pray you dont get that. But you can tell your are when you start shooting blanks!! LOL, Something to remember, Obviously you can recover fully without using any pct at all it takes a long time and is dangerous because, pct helps prevent so many things. But the fact is ya over time you will recover, but if ya dont use clomid or something, your going to loose your gains quickly, and be prone to gyno and run the risk of staying shut down yada yada..... so do what you will, but if ya think ya needle a little hlep, get it, get some hcg , clomid whatever you need.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I am aware of that.. I was actually just thinking when my own test production is up 2 normal limits etc.. Bloodwork is really not an option 4 me... I have clomid etc... I've done my PCT etc.. im 6 weeks into pct..

Thread Information