Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    juice4life is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic
    First off, I think you should go shoot your friend that makes his dog fight because he is a worthless piece of shit. Second, if you ever consider giving your dog AAS that isnt prescribed by a vet, for health reasons, then you should meet the same fate as your friend.
    Well that's your opinion

If someone wants to give there dog steroids , that are made for animals, then let them give them to it.

It's not gonna hurt the thing, so why not make the dog a little bit stronger. I'm not saying to hurt the dog or anything and I do not believe in dog fighting at all!

If someone wants to make their dog stronger with steroids and their vet tells them how much to dose them with, then that's their buisness!

pcbboy is offline New Member
    **** it teach him a lesson and let him grow bitch tits, see if he wants anymore after that.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah but dogs arent capable of knowing what they are doing. We can atleast sorta handle rage etc what comes along since we know what we r doing. A dog could go nuts and start to do things it wouldnt normally do and who knows what it will do to its psyche.

doggmann is offline New Member
    I hope he has his PCT supplies ready and realizes the need for some test w/ the dbol ...keep him away from the tren , too...lol...funny shit...

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    thats a sad story if anyone gives their dog AS for fighting or any other time!!
    all dog fighters should be shot!!

sweetpete is offline Associate Member
    i was joking about giving my pit steroids so that everybody knows

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    ofcourse

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    hmm u bash the guy for wanting to give his dog steroids while alot of u take em thats just smart

bigcity is offline Junior Member
    You know putting pits on AAS is common practice in miami, The pit fighting is out of control.

personally i wouldnt give my dog roids (dont have 1 now) i dont see a point if some1 else wants to do it under medical supervision or if theyre well informed ok but i dont see a point of it

as for the dog fighting thats stupid i wouldnt do that to my dog

swoll4589 is offline Member
    as far as the roid rage ..... theres nothing that says a dog is gonna react in the same way as a human will. There made for animals so they wont kill them or anything. So just give him some halo and he'll be a beast.

SF7thGrp is offline Junior Member
    funny post

fanatic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juice4life
    Well that's your opinion

If someone wants to give there dog steroids , that are made for animals, then let them give them to it.

It's not gonna hurt the thing, so why not make the dog a little bit stronger. I'm not saying to hurt the dog or anything and I do not believe in dog fighting at all!

If someone wants to make their dog stronger with steroids and their vet tells them how much to dose them with, then that's their buisness!
    Thats why I said unless its prescribed by a vet for health purposes. As for strength, unless you are wanting the dog to fight or its a farm/work dog, what good reason could you have to make him stronger?
    Last edited by fanatic; 06-11-2005 at 12:19 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    hmm u bash the guy for wanting to give his dog steroids while alot of u take em thats just smart
    We give ourselves steroids - it is OUR choice. An owner violating his pet by giving him/her AAS just to make him look bigger and be stronger is grossly unjust. By your logic, an infant inhaling second-hand smoke is ok because the smoke comes from his parent's tobacco. The infant has no choice in the matter, just like the dog. JUst like parents with their children, a dog owner is 100% responsible for their pets. So, there is absolutely no comparison between us doing AAS and some a**hole giving them to his dog.
    Last edited by fanatic; 06-11-2005 at 12:23 PM.

surfnsailor is offline Junior Member
    We give ourselves steroids- it is OUR choice. An owner violating his pet by giving him/her AAS just to make him look bigger and be stronger is grossly unjust. By your logic, an infant inhaling second-hand smoke is ok because the smoke comes from his parent's tobacco. The infant has no choice in the matter, just like the dog.
    True,True

We give ourselves steroids- it is OUR choice. An owner violating his pet by giving him/her AAS just to make him look bigger and be stronger is grossly unjust. By your logic, an infant inhaling second-hand smoke is ok because the smoke comes from his parent's tobacco. The infant has no choice in the matter, just like the dog. JUst like parents with their children, a dog owner is 100% responsible for their pets. So, there is absolutely no comparison between us doing AAS and some a**hole giving them to his dog.
    well hes not harming him helping him becoming better like i said i wouldnt give it to my dog and dont understand y ne1 would give it to their dog well maybe if it was for work dogs or smth but again ive seen dogs doing there work gr8 with out roids ..........i wasnt pro about giving dogs roids i guess i just dont care, i was against the fighting tho
    peace

Oh, I understood your context bro. What you said just brought up a good point: Unless you are wanting the dog to fight(in which case you are a worthless piece of sh*t- thats NOT directed to you crystalmethodx) or if it is for a work dog(which I dont agree with) then theres NEVER a reason to give your dog AAS. As for helping him become better... a "better" what?

Oh, I understood your context bro. What you said just brought up a good point: Unless you are wanting the dog to fight(in which case you are a worthless piece of sh*t- thats NOT directed to you crystalmethodx) or if it is for a work dog(which I dont agree with) then theres NEVER a reason to give your dog AAS. As for helping him become better... a "better" what?
    better worker thats it i guess , hey go win another internet fight
    -im against dog fights
    -i dont care if they let their dogs juice im not the WOLRD POLICE
    -if i had a dog i wouldnt inject him with nething
    -helping him become a better wut?? BABE magnet

Im done here

Im just really into protecting animals bro. My boxer is a babe magnet without AAS . It does make me wonder though... lol.

7COCU7 is offline New Member
    This thread is funny as shit, but fighting pits hits a ****ing nerve with me. Mutherfukers that teach their dogs to be mean and aggressive are the reason why my pit is banned from cities all over the west. Can't we just fight rednecks instead? It'd be great: bloody john deere hats, chew spit flying everywhere....man, better than nascar

tallyjuice is offline Member
    Guys, I was making a joke with this thread. In no way did I want this to become a stupid discussion on ethical reasoning. It's plain and simple. If you give your dog roids, then you have no regard for his life. That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by tallyjuice
    Guys, I was making a joke with this thread. In no way did I want this to become a stupid discussion on ethical reasoning. It's plain and simple. If you give your dog roids, then you have no regard for his life. That's it.
    Amen Brother!

elite2kr is offline Member
    anyone whos getting all upset is just a loser

55CID is offline Junior Member

pits and roids

well I am not saying it is right but pits were bred centuries ago as working / pulling dogs and many train them for this and actualy compeate In national pulling events to see how much their dog can pull. These are some of the moste beautiful animals I my self have seen. It seems that maney ignorant dum ass mother FU$KERS abuse ther pit so thay can say hay look i have a tuff dog LOOK AT ME. FU$K all you you know who you are. Dogs fight its a fact its natural but wen you throw to males in a pit for them to fight thats compleate BULL $hit And this is where these great animals get their Fu$ked up reputation. From some inbred that onley knows how to inbrede his dogs the way mom and dad did. But for god sakes if your guna juce your dog finde out how dont just do it Cal a vet or maney un till you get your answers. I THINK IF YOU TRAIN YOUR PIT YOU WILL FIND OUT TGHAT HE WILL GET BIGGER THAN YOU EVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE DONT OVER TRAIN SLEEP AND PROTEN SAME AS YOU AND ME . My frend lives in the city puts dog shoes on his pit and lets his dog pull him on his roler blades all over the city the bog loves it and is HUGE AND RIPED! with no roids.

7COCU7 is offline New Member
    Yeah, forgot about dog pulls...I knew a guy who took his female pit for a walk twice a day with her DRAGGING A TRACTOR WHEEL. Funny sight to see, but the dog seemed to love it! Mine when he was a baby:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Dog Ate my Dbol-neo.jpg  

55CID is offline Junior Member
    7COCU7 Good looking man you got their! thanks for the pict. Your coment about the red necks and the chew flying was funey as hell.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information