xtreem334 is offline New Member

Methyl-1-test vs. test e

I did a cycle of M1t a few months back, and got pretty good results, how well will the results of a test e at 500mg/week compare to the m1T, thanks a lot...

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    m1t results are in my opinion more comparable to dbol with less water retention. m1t isnt bad for a quick gain but you may have a harder time keeping the results.. i say test is much better for that it will give you very nice gains, less toxic on your liver and imo easier to maintain and keep your gains afterwards.

saluu is offline Banned

no comparison bro

i have done both several times and well tell u their is absolutely no comparison m1t is good shit but test e is far better and i believe gains from test are easier to keep.

Friends notice when your on m1t and go oh you look alittle bit bigger and when you on test bro you are ****in huge that is the difference. But i think 500mg of test is way more superior than 20mg of m1t their is no comparison none test hands down is better bro.

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    Why choose? Just use M1T as a kickstart to a test E cycle. I had a bunch of M1T from before the ban, and didn't care for it that much due to the lethargy. But I used it this time for the first 3 weeks of a test E/Tren E cycle and the results were pretty immediate and amazing. I was up about 13 lbs in two weeks and there was very little bloat. This was taking 20mg a day (split morning/evening). I also monitoring my BP and taking liv52 to protect my liver.

Thread Information