Thread: When to start

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member

When to start

i see people setting ages and saying people dont weigh enough to start there cycles

im 19 and am 204lbs, and have already gone through 3 cycles so its a little late i am just wondering what age/weight do u think is appropriate

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    at least past 23 y.old even that may be considered early by some. weight isn't a factor, everyone has different body types so weight can not be used to determine when to start. you start when you plateau(stop making gains), when you are sure 100% sure you have reached your full potential and natural gains have plateaued. now i have friends who never work out unless they are on, soall winter they get fat and weak and then they clean up for the summer cycle get in shape, and as soon as the cycle is done they quit again. then i here these people complain how they don't keep gains. reaon being is they never reach there full potential naturaly, theyjuice for all there results. get a much that your body can give you natural, and when there is no more room for natural gains, then you start, and have to continue to lift when you are on or when you are off.
    Last edited by Doc.Sust; 06-13-2005 at 12:09 PM. Reason: spell

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    A sure way would be to do a X-ray called a “bone age” can show if you’re fully mature (that is, have finished growing). There are numerous growth plates in bones. These growth plates close or stop growing in a very orderly fashion. And there are tables that allow a radiologist to very accurately measure someone’s bone age or stage of maturation. If the plates are all closed then no more growth is possible. That's what I would go by for 100% truth.

~theJuice~

Scrub is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    A sure way would be to do a X-ray called a “bone age” can show if you’re fully mature (that is, have finished growing). There are numerous growth plates in bones. These growth plates close or stop growing in a very orderly fashion. And there are tables that allow a radiologist to very accurately measure someone’s bone age or stage of maturation. If the plates are all closed then no more growth is possible. That's what I would go by for 100% truth.

~theJuice~
    I never knew that. Good info!

Thread Information