needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Proposed 8 week winter cycle - Critique Please

Starting my winter cycle soon i want to run an 8 weeker with is fairly low on the androgenic scale...This is what iv come up with to stay lean but hopefully still put on some decent size...

week 1 - 8 Prop (What dosage?)
    week 1 - 8 dbol - 15 mg per day - going to experiment with this
    week 2 - 8 winny - 35mg per day

- Some fast acting deca would be great but cant get hold of it, even though running deca for 8 weeks is too short - if im not botherd about wasting SOME of it, do you think i could still add it ? atleast ill get 4 weeks of it "KICKED IN" and il obviously gain more with it than without.

- I was thinking, even though im running 2 orals, the dosage only adds up to 50mg which is the normal Dbol dosage anyway...may add milk this and also 100mcg per day clen in PCT for its anti catabolic effects...

bump...

afman415 is offline Junior Member

ok..

ur schedule is a bit ****ed up so give me a sec

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    Starting my winter cycle soon i want to run an 8 weeker with is fairly low on the androgenic scale...This is what iv come up with to stay lean but hopefully still put on some decent size...

week 1 - 8 Prop (What dosage?)
    week 1 - 8 dbol - 15 mg per day - going to experiment with this
    week 2 - 8 winny - 35mg per day

- Some fast acting deca would be great but cant get hold of it, even though running deca for 8 weeks is too short - if im not botherd about wasting SOME of it, do you think i could still add it ? atleast ill get 4 weeks of it "KICKED IN" and il obviously gain more with it than without.

- I was thinking, even though im running 2 orals, the dosage only adds up to 50mg which is the normal Dbol dosage anyway...may add milk this and also 100mcg per day clen in PCT for its anti catabolic effects...
    if you could, I'd extend the cycle to at least 10 weeks. Then if you can get a hold of deca pp you'd be okay to run it for 8 weeks. Remember it's still a phenylpropinate ester so it'll kick in relativley quickly. As for the two orals, let us know how this works for you. I've also though before of capping my own orals with a 50/50 blend of say tbol and var or something else of the like. Deca pp might put on a bit of bloat, so I'd use nolva and ldex throughout. Hopefully with the ldex and nolva you can keep the bloat from the deca pp and dbol to a min, letting the winny have more of a profound effect.

ok..

doing winny and dbol at the same time isnt the best idea, one or the other (for your livers behalf). do dbol first put on some weight then when ur done with the d bol do the winny. doing deca for 4 weeks would be worthless. clen , save it for pct.

1-12 prop 75 mg e/d if ur first time. if not first time go with 100. but make sure its ed to keep the levels normal.
    1-4 d bol 30 mg e/d
    9-12 winny 50 mg eod
    then weeks 12-16 proper pct with nolva 20 mg ed, tribulus ed, and clomid 100 mg ed.
    1-12 nolvadex 10 mg
    1-16 .25mg liquidex

at the beginning of your cycle put some water weight and stength on then towards the end cut it all up.

JuicedMoose1 is offline New Member
    your cycle is kinda similar to mine which i'm in my 5th week right now. i would cut the duration of the dbol to 5 weeks and go 40mgs ed. prop dosage i would go 100mgs eod (weeks 1-6) weeks 6-12 bump it up to 125mgs eod. i am on the fast acting deca (NPP) and its working great, but not for my sex drive which is part of the reason why i'm bumbing the prop up. NPP @ 100 mgs eod.my 2nd half of the cycle i plan on adding 100mgs of tren eod along with the winstrol . definatly recomend that to help you lean everything out. dont forget about your clomid therapy. keep me posted on how your cycle goes. curious to see in comparison to mine. good luck
    Last edited by JuicedMoose1; 09-13-2005 at 11:36 PM. Reason: misspelled word

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    i think a prop, NPP, and winny cycle would be excellent. you get the benefit of 3 different steroids ....a test, a nor-test, and a dht derivative

damn

damn juiced moose... i cant imagine the feeling of tren and winny. the tren making my sides hurt and the winny making my joints hurt wew...much props

JuicedMoose1 is offline New Member
    well i havent started the winny and tren yet so i dont know what i'm in for. winny doesnt give me any joint problems and ever since i spot injected test 400 a few cycles back, nothing makes me sore. i guess it broke me in

i knew this would happen telling me to extend my cycle but i want to run it for 8 weeks only...at atlease only test for 8 weeks

So if anyone can devise a good cycle with all of the above compounds but test only 8 weeks id much appreciate it. thing is im tying to avoid androgenic steroids as iv got a bit of a complex about extra body hair growing in strange places like my back and shoulders...and i dont wanna have to shave them all the time...cant afford lazer either

Some of you may think its pathetic but think what you want i know 95% of guys with shoulder and back hair now wish they'd of layed off of high androgenic steroids a lil to reduce there hair.

StayJuicen34 is offline Associate Member
    I'm not a big fan of short blitz cycles, I fell like there are a waste of you receptors making the time that I have to wait in between cycles even longer, just my opinon

If you want to use test and you think you can make good gains in 8 weeks go for it. Personally i would drop one of the orals.If your involved in any sports i wouldnt use winny.Nobody likes big brittle tendons.

would deca be worth while running for 8 weeks if i front loaded triple my normal weekly amount (400mg) for the first week then back down to 400mg for the other 7 with the prop and either dbol or winny

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    if you can do it, go with var over the winny. Easier on the joints and tendons.

Right got it planned out now how my cycles been structured...and please dont everyone jump on me and tell me i need to run it longer, Prop for 8 weeks alone can be good - i wouldnt run any longer acting esters for less then 10 weeks

Week 1-8 - 100mg Test Prop EOD (Virormone)
    Week 1-5 - 35mg Dbol
    Week 1-8 - 400mg Deca - Frontloading 3x 400mg Week 1, 2x 400mg Week 2, 1x 400mg Week 3 - 8
    Week 8-12 - 50mg Per Day Winstrol

HCG - Got some on the way - dont know how much or whens best to take it, im not botherd about getting my balls back mid cycle or anything, jst want to use it as best as possible to keep everything...

MilkThistle Throughout cycle aswell as cod liver oils

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    yea with my expierance with winny it takes me about 3 weeks to start working and i see it full at about 6..
    deca for 8 weeks is good
    start the winny at 6 and run thru 12
    id say carry the prop throughout but being you only want to run it for 8
    go for it.
    gluck

dont want to run orals that long, thats why im having a break after week 5 to 8...even still i think its too many orals but im goin to take a lot of milk thistle. Do you guys think i could get 20lbs from the compounds used in this cycle ? (obviously with amy diet in check eating 3500 cals a day)

welp not a fan of the rapid cycles but i guess go for it. seems much better thought out right now as it stands. im seriously gonna tell you though to ED the prop or you will pay for it. EOD shyt sux IMO. So think about shooting 75mg ED rather than EOD. Good luck to a bro

If you're using nandrolone decanoate (deca ), and run it for 8 weeks you will make recovery EXTREMLEY difficult because when you go to start your PCT 3 days after your last test prop shot, you will still have a high amount of deca circulating in your body, making propcer PCT impossible becasue your levels of deca are still high and therefor your body will remain to be shut down until your levels of deca have subsided enough for PCT to have an effect. This is the main resaon I would advise against using nandrolone decanoate in this cycle, and would rather opt for nandrolone phenylpropinate.

Esters VS. Blood concentrations - How often should I inject?

if you need help with my reccomendations, check out this thread. It will help you out immensly.

Hcg ...?

So do you guys think its a good cycle for putting on some decent mass fast ?

had a thought today...what about if i run dbol on its own for 4 weeks, then the 5th and final week of dbol start my prop and deca as previously mentioned...in theory i would of thought id put on a lot of water weight in the first 4 weeks, then instead of my weight slowing down, i would put on even more weight due to the prop kicking in fast as well as frontloading the deca...am i right ?

What would i see more gains from...running the dbol prop and deca together or running the dbol 4 weeks then straight into the prop and deca...

Thread Information