Thread: just wondering

saluu is offline Banned

just wondering

okay im down to about 235 pds now im looking leaner but i wanna start from scratch lose all that fat so im 6 1 tall i wondering how much do i have to weight to totally cut he goes go down to 190 and build up again should i do that thanks. The girlfriend says i have nice body but im off gear right now i feel like going back on again.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    What is your question bro?

~SC~

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    okay im down to about 235 pds now im looking leaner but i wanna start from scratch lose all that fat so im 6 1 tall i wondering how much do i have to weight to totally cut he goes go down to 190 and build up again should i do that thanks. The girlfriend says i have nice body but im off gear right now i feel like going back on again.
    huh?

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    here we go again!

swoll4589 is offline Member
    welcome back saluu?

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    I will take a stab at this one. no juice= your body weight x 13 in daily calories will give you about two lbs a week lose... 3500 cals burnt on cardio = 1 less lb ....that help?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I say cut because girl likes how you are so bodyweight x 13 if you want cuts that way you look like other guy because he did same thing and girl thought he hot too so it would be that way too if you did that and didn't do the other thing too because being natural helps and that should make girl say you look good better than before you were juice and that would make other guy look like he know nothing compared to you after your ideal weight because that is how you got lean.

~SC~

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Swole learned how to speak saluu... the language of the roid monkey and ronnie coleman. That was great hahahahahahaha, Saluu is going under cycleman1 also on other boards.

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I say cut because girl likes how you are so bodyweight x 13 if you want cuts that way you look like other guy because he did same thing and girl thought he hot too so it would be that way too if you did that and didn't do the other thing too because being natural helps and that should make girl say you look good better than before you were juice and that would make other guy look like he know nothing compared to you after your ideal weight because that is how you got lean.

~SC~
    exactly what I ment to say

Thread Information