Thread: clen + var

Taurus is offline Member

clen + var

I was gonna do a 6 week cycle of clen with benadryl to cut down some fat and get a more vascular. But after reading about anavar and t-bol, it looks as though those two would be a better route. I'm looking to maintain my current weight (190-195lbs) by losing some fat and putting on some hard muscle. Anavar and t-bol seem to be a lot less harsh on the body than clen (shakes and muscle cramps). Is tbol and anavar run the same? i.e, 40- 80mg ed for about 8-10 weeks?...how long should the clomid pct run for and at what dose? all help will be appreciated.

Taurus is offline Member
    anybody?...do var and tbol have the same degree of fat loss properties?

Logan13 is offline Banned

clen

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus
    I was gonna do a 6 week cycle of clen with benadryl to cut down some fat and get a more vascular. But after reading about anavar and t-bol, it looks as though those two would be a better route. I'm looking to maintain my current weight (190-195lbs) by losing some fat and putting on some hard muscle. Anavar and t-bol seem to be a lot less harsh on the body than clen (shakes and muscle cramps). Is tbol and anavar run the same? i.e, 40- 80mg ed for about 8-10 weeks?...how long should the clomid pct run for and at what dose? all help will be appreciated.
    I do not get shakes or muscle cramps on clen , those that do are usually taking a whopping dose or single dose/day. You need to split it up 3 times/day. I am also taking var for the first time, which I am liking very much. I feel harder and more aggressive in the gym, the pumps are great.

chris2wire is offline Member
    You gotta understand Clen is a fat loss agent while Tbol and Var are steroids . Clen will work your body and make it burn fat, while Tbol and Var will help you gain muscle.

The reason people call tbol and var as good things to cut down with is because these preserve muscle mass for when you go on your INSANELY GREAT diet.

If you take tbol and var and dont diet right you wont lose anything. If you take them and you diet right then theyll preserve your muscle while you lose fat.

Logan13 is offline Banned

Well put, Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    You gotta understand Clen is a fat loss agent while Tbol and Var are steroids . Clen will work your body and make it burn fat, while Tbol and Var will help you gain muscle.

The reason people call tbol and var as good things to cut down with is because these preserve muscle mass for when you go on your INSANELY GREAT diet.

If you take tbol and var and dont diet right you wont lose anything. If you take them and you diet right then theyll preserve your muscle while you lose fat.
    Well put, Chris.

Taurus is offline Member
    how long after the tbol cycle would i start clomid therapy?...because of the short half life, i'm assuming quite quickly right?

Teegunn is offline Banned
    I am also interested in anyone who has done a Var/Tbol cycle together. Not for fat loss necessarily, but just how effective it was. I know that these two are not very liver toxic, but I would assume that there would be an increased risk on the liver from taking these two together, regardless. Any feedback??

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire

Looks like you need to read:
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...anavar+profile

Var does burn fat

Taurus is offline Member
    thats why i was asking about var aiding in fat loss...i read that profile and it said the subjects were losing fat with no training well after they had discontiued the use of anavar !

Thread Information