jbrand is offline Member

The Juicehead Medicine Cabinet

I thought it would be interesting for members to share what secondary products they use, specifically as a result of AAS use. I'll start the thread with some products I've been using for as long as I've been using juice, and would be lost without today:

1. Aluminum Chloride 20% (DRYSOL)
    2. Ambien
    3. Minocycline
    4. Retin-A
    5. Anti-depressent (in my case, Paxil)

Any more suggestions?

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Nope used retina A but thats it

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    used to have muscle relaxers and some tylenol 3's.
    but now I have nothing but vitamins, no pain killers! no nothing!

Tankass is offline Senior Member

Re: The Juicehead Medicine Cabinet

Originally posted by jbrand
    I thought it would be interesting for members to share what secondary products they use, specifically as a result of AAS use. I'll start the thread with some products I've been using for as long as I've been using juice, and would be lost without today:

1. Aluminum Chloride 20% (DRYSOL)
    2. Ambien
    3. Minocycline
    4. Retin-A
    5. Anti-depressent (in my case, Paxil)

Any more suggestions?
    I use...

Minocycline
    Differin / Tazorac
    Anti-depressent (in my case, Celexa)

All because I have to... not cuz I am on AAS.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    You guys have the good stuff! Sorry, nothing like that in my cabinet. Maybe some day. I think I do need some Retalin to combat this ADD that I may have, that's about it though.

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    xanax bars
    i guess thats it

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    xanax, valium, ambien, sonata....i use these all sparingly, i'm not an addict.....xan and val good for going out when you can't drink....ambien and sonata good sleeping aids (especially ambien...gotta luv it)...also have several types of anti-biotics on hand for acne...

Peace

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    jbrand, what exactly is DRYSOL????

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by Big Rush
    jbrand, what exactly is DRYSOL????
    prescription deoderent. applied at nighttime and you will NOT sweat in that particular area if used on a regular basis. Greatest thing that happened to me, I realized I sweat so much more the last 4 years or so when I have juiced.

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by Big Rush
    xanax, valium, ambien, sonata....i use these all sparingly, i'm not an addict.....xan and val good for going out when you can't drink....ambien and sonata good sleeping aids (especially ambien...gotta luv it)...also have several types of anti-biotics on hand for acne...

Peace
    I love ambien but I grew such a tolerance to them. It takes 30mg+ to put me to sleep so my aquiring it legally it lasts me only 10 days or so and I'm stuck the rest of the month. Due to this fact, I am forced to aquire them overseas as well. Sonata never did much for me. Hypnotics were great when I first started using them 2 years ago, but I went against doctors orders and used them way beyond short-term so I guess tolerance is the price to pay.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    isn't some of them pills such as xanex liver toxic??..and u take them with 17aa orals?

nymattyk is offline Member
    my cabinet consists of crack and black tar heroin mainly.......... actually just tylenol and the basics in my cabinet

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by nymattyk
    my cabinet consists of crack and black tar heroin mainly.......... actually just tylenol and the basics in my cabinet
    that's not the matty k i know. last time i asked your ass for an advil after a long night @ factory next thing i knew i was having meaningful conversation with walls and animals.

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    So jbrand, you are suffering from anxiety as a result of AAS? How common is this because after my first cycle, 10wks test 750mg/wk, I've definitely noticed myself being *extremely* anxious when I've had to talk in front of other people in presentation-typ situations or in other situations where I would never usually get nervous before... can these things be overcome without having to take prescription for long periods of time? I don't know if it was the AAS, but I can't really attribute it to anything else. If enough people speak out against this maybe I will be able to overcome this mentally cuz it's really fucking with me on almost a daily basis.

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by goldenFloyd
    So jbrand, you are suffering from anxiety as a result of AAS? How common is this because after my first cycle, 10wks test 750mg/wk, I've definitely noticed myself being *extremely* anxious when I've had to talk in front of other people in presentation-typ situations or in other situations where I would never usually get nervous before... can these things be overcome without having to take prescription for long periods of time? I don't know if it was the AAS, but I can't really attribute it to anything else. If enough people speak out against this maybe I will be able to overcome this mentally cuz it's really fucking with me on almost a daily basis.
    they diagnosed me with depression and chronic insomnia after about two years of on and off AAS use. i was taking anti-anxiety medication (ie: xanax), mostly benzos, for their use as sleep aids. i've tried anti-depressents with drowsy side effects (trazodone, remeron), anti depressents (up to 6mg klonopin/night), and finally hypnotics (up to 40mg ambien/night). i also had similar problems in social situations as you describe above which hit me kind of late, past my high school years.

i can't blame this all on AAS. i was a college student using every recreational drug i could get my hands on, especially coke and ghb as well as AAS. my sleeping still is far from "normal" but it is way past what once was weeks in and out of zero sleep. the best thing for anxiety is to goto a psychologist. i have never been to a psychiatrist who genuinally gives a shit about what you have to say--they just talk with their prescription pad. prescription medication is more of a quick-fix solution that fails to get to the root of the problem, I feel such problems need to be talked out and analyzed--things are never quite as clear until you lay it all out on the table for someone to examine. i hope this helps bro, if you are in the NY area i can even refer you to some doctors. finding a decent psychiatrist and/or psychologist is like winning the lottery nowadays.

Hack is offline New Member
    Been through the gambit with anti-depressants. I personally thought Effexor was about the best, as it works on dopamine receptors along with seritonan. Never felt tired on it. My friend is a psychiatrist and he said the trick is having to try quite a few until you find what works for you with minimal side effects. The SSRI's tend to react differantly for differant people.
    Used some benzos when I quit drinking, but you have to be so careful with those. Very addictive, and tolerance is built pretty quick. I knew a girl who was addicted to Xanax, and the withdrawels she went through were unreal. Made me think about using benzos ever again.

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by Hack
    Been through the gambit with anti-depressants. I personally thought Effexor was about the best, as it works on dopamine receptors along with seritonan. Never felt tired on it. My friend is a psychiatrist and he said the trick is having to try quite a few until you find what works for you with minimal side effects. The SSRI's tend to react differantly for differant people.
    Used some benzos when I quit drinking, but you have to be so careful with those. Very addictive, and tolerance is built pretty quick. I knew a girl who was addicted to Xanax, and the withdrawels she went through were unreal. Made me think about using benzos ever again.
    i agree, benzos are horrible in terms of withdrawl. For some reason I didn't have adverse reactions (besides sleeplessness) coming off 6mg klonopin/night without tapering. I would imagine that seizures, death, or whatever would be a problem coming off such a strong benzo at sleep dosages.

Hack is offline New Member
    I took klonopin years ago for anxiety and it worked pretty good. My Dr. buddy told me the problem with some benzos ie. Xanax, Valium, Librium is you get more of that "high" feeling, so you are more apt to take more than recommended dose. He said it's pretty standard now not to write refills unless there is some just cause in using those. Supposedly, the withdrawels are horriable because since the drug is fat soluable, the withdrawels can last for a couple of weeks..I guess it's like any drug, as long as it's used correctly you won't have any problems. I get so tired of hearing horror stories about steriods , narcotics, anti-depressants or whatever...but, they never seem to mention that the person was taking like 10 times the recommended dose and was drinking a 1/5 of scotch with it......The media is so great on hyping what they want you to hear. Not the 10's of thousands of people who's lives have been helped with these drugs used in the correct way.....Here I go...on the bandwagon...Just get tired of all the mis information put out...It's like this guy I know who after my father died and took zoloft, he said what do you need that junk for? Of course here is a guy who is a full blown alcoholic....

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Generic Acetominaphin (Tylenol)
    Generic Ibuprofen
    Tylenol / Codiene (2's)
    Valium for when I can't sleep

Thread Information