longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member

lost 11 lbs in 3 days from the flu!!

This sucks, saturday night I came down with flu and since then I've dropped 11 lbs. Im just finally getting my apetite back today. I hardly ate anything on sunday and monday, just drinking lots of fluids and spending all my freaking time on the toilet. Im getting near the end of test e and eq cycle and had put on close to 20 lbs, well now that Ive dropped 11 lbs in 3 days I can really tell the difference in the mirror!! I just wanted to vent b/c it seems all my hard earned work in the gym has just gone done the crapper, literally!!

bullram is offline Member
    11 lbs in 3 days

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah saturday the scale said 210 and this morning it said 199!!!

511220 is offline Associate Member
    You are dehydrated from your time on the throne. Just keep the liquid going in...

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Quote Originally Posted by 511220
    You are dehydrated from your time on the throne. Just keep the liquid going in...

Yup...Lots of gatorade and the weight will come back...

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    i got a real bad case of strep throat while on a test e/EQ cycle and ended up losing 18 pounds went from 216 to 198 in about 7 days. However, about 16 pounds of it came back in about 3 days after I could eat and drink again

ChemDietMIC is offline Junior Member
    My SR in High school during football mid season i got phemona(spelling error) i went from 185-165 over 5days. After i was back to normal i started drinking gatorade and i put back around 10lbs in 3-4days but the other 10lbs i couldn't get back prob due to mid season and lots of running. I seemed a lot faster also but a little weaker. In someways its kinda helped me haha.

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    bro same thing happend to me after my last pct. I got realy sick lost about 12 pounds in a couple of weeks though i got it all back so don't sweat it n eat lots n get ur vitamines n hit gym hard when u get better

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    same thing happened to one of my friends..........he's 5'8 and finnaly made it past 200 he made it to like 208. he looked tremendously jacked....he's only 19 so w/e caught a flu and lost a ****load of his size and looks normal agian...sucks

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Buy 2 bottles of pedialyte and mix them in the blender w/gatorade. Half pedialyte, half gatorade.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    That sucks a dick man. I got tendonitis in my shoulder during my first cycle and couldn't lift for 2 weeks, i was so pissed.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with consistency here.. It is pretty much impossible to lose very much musce mass per day even if you dont eat anything. U might lose some but nothing like what u r talking about.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I had the same thing happen,1st day puking, 4more of sh***ing. lost 9lbs, put it back on leaner in about three weeks, vit,eating it will come back, good luck NY

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    you must have caught the same exact thing i had.. I thought it was food poisoning but now i am unsure.. i went from 208lbs to 197 in 3 days.. It was major setback.. I just got back to 210 this week 3-4 weeks later..

Thread Information