4spain is offline Associate Member

Your d!ck getting bigger

Has anyone ever heard of your d!ck getting bigger from HGH or Test. My girlfriend has been saying for the last couple of weeks I am hurting her when we have sex, even to the point where she won't let do it in certain postions anymore.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    way to go stud!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    that means she doesnt wanna bang you anymore... its not your wang. TRUST ME...

either that or she has some sorta "issue" down there... tell her to go to the doc....

or come over to my house, Im a "doctor"

Thanks, but this a real question!

diesel85 is offline Junior Member
    yes and no...it's nothing permanent, just like a good muscle pump, engorged with blood...for lack of a better, scientific explanation

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    that means she doesnt wanna bang you anymore... its not your wang. TRUST ME...

either that or she has some sorta "issue" down there... tell her to go to the doc....

or come over to my house, Im a "doctor"
    That has never been an issue for us, she wants it just as much as I do, just certain position I go for she says no it hurts to much or she will let me then tells to do it another way & I can tell by her face that it is hurting.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Luckily many women are into a little pain. Beats the alternative of a tiny tim for them

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    I can always call my chicks bluff... you should learn your cards brotha....lol..j/k... way to go tiger!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Its real. Just take it easier on her.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    a chick I know, has the same problem, she cant take it... ANYWAY except missionary, doggie hurts, from the side hurts, OF COURSE the upside down jackhammer hurts, up against the wall hurts...

see it seems to be when it hits the gspot area or more in the front portion of the vageen.

tell her to go to the doctor, it could be a std, could be something else, but if this is all of a sudden NEW, then YAH, go to the doctor....

or again, my house, Im a doctor.

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel85
    yes and no...it's nothing permanent, just like a good muscle pump, engorged with blood...for lack of a better, scientific explanation
    agreed. test will generally provide stronger erections which 'appear" to show it as being bigger.

or, your girl needs to be checked out if this is an "out-of-nowhere" thing.

a chick I know, has the same problem, she cant take it... ANYWAY except missionary, doggie hurts, from the side hurts, OF COURSE the upside down jackhammer hurts, up against the wall hurts...

see it seems to be when it hits the gspot area or more in the front portion of the vageen.

tell her to go to the doctor, it could be a std, could be something else, but if this is all of a sudden NEW, then YAH, go to the doctor....

or again, my house, Im a doctor.
    FUNNY SHITE.....

It came on gradually around the the 4 or 5 week of my HGH/Test cycle, one of my friends mentioned that about harder erection and slight increase from what I am taking, I know it is not an STD or any thing, so I am not concerned about that.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    That is why I prefer women who have had at least one kid. You can pound away in any position and they can take it.

It has been my experience that women who have had kids reach orgasm a little easier too.

juicyr6 is offline Junior Member
    dont have any studies but from people i know personally HGH has at least temporary increase their dicks...these guys are getting complains or should i say compliments from their wifes... i know of a couple exemples

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Are you sure your not shooting your dick with synthol?

Quote Originally Posted by juicyr6
    dont have any studies but from people i know personally HGH has at least temporary increase their dicks...these guys are getting complains or should i say compliments from their wifes... i know of a couple exemples
    Very Interesting!!!!!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    It just looks bigger because your nuts are smaller. Your girlfriend may just not like dominated positions???

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    The only you dick could possible grow from test or gh is if you still in your teenage years.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Water Retention!!!!!!!!

lavaman is offline Associate Member
    Actually i'm on my fith week of test/hgh and my wife is complaining as well, I think I've also noticed that my erections are harder and my penis is a bit larger.. That could be the reason? She even went to the Dr, and he said she was fine and did not have anything.. but put her on antiboiotics because he said it could be an infection.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Guys, It might be harder from the test, but trust me, It's not bigger. I have been on test for over a year and I've done 2 HGH cycles... If that were the case, Hell, I wouldn't leave the house!!!!!!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 4spain
    Has anyone ever heard of your d!ck getting bigger from HGH or Test. My girlfriend has been saying for the last couple of weeks I am hurting her when we have sex, even to the point where she won't let do it in certain postions anymore.
    Maybe you are a little harder... but here the gig with me. My wife measured me years ago and got a 6.5 inches, then recently she also thought I got bigger, measured again and found I am now 7 inches... could it be she miss measured last time or this time? Maybe I am just getting harder now then before cycling? Could it be I am just more "enthusiastic" now because of test and pushing it in farther? Now she claims she knows I am bigger both when getting me a blowie or the missionary position... so both ends are sensing me being bigger... Maybe because I am now on my second 6 month long cycle... maybe you get bigger on longer cycles??? I donno... I hate to say it but I kinda look at myself and it does look like I am slightly bigger (about 1/3 to 1/2 inch) but it could just be because its something you "wouldnt mind the least if it was true". I mean, come on... bigger dick to a man is like bigger boobs on a woman... every man wants his to be bigger just like the women want bigger boobs.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    maybe increased blood flow to the capillaries could increase the appearance. Some moments you get excited more than other times, thus creating more blood flow to the d***. just my .02 cents

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    have you lost some body fat? The leaner you are, the bigger it looks.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Well when im on cycle myne gets around 14 inches but when im off it goes back down to 10

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    yest infection I bet or urinary 1 or the other

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    tell her go docs
    who knows maybe infection

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 4spain

....You have just created a huge purchasing run on Jintropin kits with this thread!!

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumbo
    have you lost some body fat? The leaner you are, the bigger it looks.

Exactly.

Its also not just because of the illustionary effect either, its because if you get rid of more fat at the base of your penis, there is actually more penis uncovered in the process.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Lower BF will give you an apparent length increase. More frequent and stiffer erections from the test will give you a temporary size increase of up to 1/4" length and girth. While feeling the test, you will probably be using it a bit more aggressively, giving her a perception of greater size. During PCT, expect things to go back to normal or even a sub-normal state.

BTW some users report that HCG helps not only the testicles to recover, but also your willy.

I always got thicker from cycles.

amstaf is offline Associate Member
    test made me think it was bigger and thicker so did acouple of woman if it walks like aduck talks like aduck it might be a duck

Habanero is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Maybe you are a little harder... but here the gig with me. My wife measured me years ago and got a 6.5 inches, then recently she also thought I got bigger, measured again and found I am now 7 inches... could it be she miss measured last time or this time? Maybe I am just getting harder now then before cycling? Could it be I am just more "enthusiastic" now because of test and pushing it in farther? Now she claims she knows I am bigger both when getting me a blowie or the missionary position... so both ends are sensing me being bigger... Maybe because I am now on my second 6 month long cycle... maybe you get bigger on longer cycles??? I donno... I hate to say it but I kinda look at myself and it does look like I am slightly bigger (about 1/3 to 1/2 inch) but it could just be because its something you "wouldnt mind the least if it was true". I mean, come on... bigger dick to a man is like bigger boobs on a woman... every man wants his to be bigger just like the women want bigger boobs.
    Yeah - my wife measured me last year and I came in at 11.5 inches and NOW after 5 weeks on test cycle I am a solid 12 inches. I am talking to a doctor about a reduction.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Habanero
    Yeah - my wife measured me last year and I came in at 11.5 inches and NOW after 5 weeks on test cycle I am a solid 12 inches. I am talking to a doctor about a reduction.
    Im not that big but i think my rod grows about inch and the nuts also seem to be bigger. Read in the pdr that peniel enlargement can happen when on anadrol . As i am no taking the A bomb how come im growing

GridIronDevil is offline Associate Member
    i think its the fat reduction...mine seems longer then befor buit ive also dropped 4% bodyfat...makes sense to me but like someone said if it walks lika duck and it talks likea duck....**** its prolly a duck

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    .........somebody had to post it

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    a chick I know, has the same problem, she cant take it... ANYWAY except missionary, doggie hurts, from the side hurts, OF COURSE the upside down jackhammer hurts, up against the wall hurts....
    haha thats funny lmfao..!! "JACK HAMMER'..

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    bignatt lmao
    good post lmao

Thread Information