PunkRawk is offline Member

clomid 3 weeks after?

can any one explain this to me?? what is the point of waiting 3 weeks post cycle to start clomid...seems like the quicker and faster you get nat test back up the more gains you will hold....

PUNKRAWK

4plates is offline Banned
    depending on what you were on the clomid theripy starts at diffrent times.clomid after deca for example is taken 3 wks post because it is still active in you system for 3 wks after dosage,there is a list in the educational threads on clomid that will give you the breakdown of each gear you are looking to use.

4plates is offline Banned
    you will hold more gains by starting you natural test levels quicker, thats why people use fast acting gear like prop,winny,anavaretc.. for a few wks after using long acting esters.

seems simple in theory but what about stacks....deca and test together will obviously change that....both kill nat test....seems like not taking it a week after finishing cycle would be foolish...i think getting test back up asap would be the best train of thought...

PUNKRAWK

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    4 plates is right on the money here...What are you coming off of (if anything)

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    all he is saying is the esters are still in your body for 3 weeks or so after your last inj

at least from i can tell

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Originally posted by PunkRawk
    seems simple in theory but what about stacks....deca and test together will obviously change that....both kill nat test....seems like not taking it a week after finishing cycle would be foolish...i think getting test back up asap would be the best train of thought...

PUNKRAWK
    deca and test together would not change the release times of either drug. deca would be gone in three weeks, test in two. therefore you would need to wait three weeks for deca to be done releasing itself in your bloodstream.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    It coudn't be more simple! You wait, because the steroids are still in your system, so by taking the Clomid, it would be a waste, cause you still have Deca , Test, whatever still in your system.

If you taking a stack, it doesn't matter, it's the same thing. You have to go through the stack and see what it is your taking that is still in your system the longest once you've stopped taking it.

Example:

Week 1-4 = Dbol
    Week 1-10 = Sustanon
    Week 1-10 = Deca-Durabolin
    Week 8-12 = Winny

Now, winny is out of your system very fast, so you would think you should start the Clomid right at week 12. BUT...BUT...the sustanon and deca are still in your system for another week. So in this example you would wait until week 13 to start Clomid!!!

ok got it...still confused about 1 thing?? clomid is interacts with the pituitary and gnrh in order to release LH which in turn releases test...wouldn't it make more sense to have test levels primed and up high by the time those esters have finished cleaving off instead of waiting til they have cleaved and then trying to start nat. test back up??this is all in prep to my up coming cycle..which will be

test enanth 1-12 1000 mg's
    deca 1-12 600 mg's
    dbol 1-6 50 mg's ED
    tren 7-12 80mg's ED
    t-3 up and down
    nolvadex 10mg ED, along with saw palmetto, cranberry, primrose, and ALA

Dizzy is offline Banned
    i think that as long as test esters (and the other steriods in your cycle) are releasing hormone...clomid is incapable of doing it's job. natty test will remain shut down if you have more test than it is used to being released into your bloodstream. so you will just be waisting the clomid and nat test would not be restored. looks like a good cycle bro. i guess you changed your mind about the 2000mg of test only thing eh?

Methuselah is offline Member
    Dizzy is right on.

Originally posted by Dizzy
    i think that as long as test esters (and the other steriods in your cycle) are releasing hormone...clomid is incapable of doing it's job. natty test will remain shut down if you have more test than it is used to being released into your bloodstream. so you will just be waisting the clomid and nat test would not be restored. looks like a good cycle bro. i guess you changed your mind about the 2000mg of test only thing eh?

naw i am still going to front load week 1 with 2 or 3 g's of test.....not sure yet.....depends how well this RWR cyp. shit test's out....i cannot find out if it is real or not....tastes nasty like burnt peanuts and makes me throat and mouth numb for like an hour or so....

Thread Information