LividLobster is offline New Member

1st course in 3 years

Hi, I am thinking of doing another small course of gear, I did a coouple of courses 2-3 years ago, put on some good size etc but got bad acne on back, shoulders and chest. I also put on extra body fat due to poor diet and eating too much crap. I've lost some weight and size, aswell as bodyfat, but I want to do a course just to get the fullness back but without putting on excess body fat. I also don't want to devlop more acne. I was thinking of Iranian Enanthate and Deca for 6 weeks - has anyone got any advice on how best to structure the course? Cheers.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    6 weeks is not long enough.. Enth. will kick in as well as the deca around week 3, so you levels will be all messed up with that cycle. Stick with more of a basic cycle ranging from 10-12 wks. Also do you have your PCT lined up? don't forget your b6 for gyno caused by deca. Think you need to do some more research befeore you start,,,,hope this helps..

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    just saw this was your 1st post also, WELCOME bro, trust me stick around this board for awhile and research as much as possible before you think of cyclying again you won't regret it, and neither will your body..

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    How long have y9u been back in the gym? if it's less then 6 months you need to wait. Get back to the gym for 6 month to get those tendons ready for the extra weight you'll be pushing when you start your cycle

JohnnyB

LividLobster is offline New Member

1st course in 3 years

thanx for the warm welcome guys, I'm a relative newcomer to internet forums so I'm just working out how to use this messageboard. I've been back at the gym for 4 mths, am pretty much back to full strength (off gear that is) so you reckon I should give it another few months then? What does PCT mean? and B6 to stop Gyno - is that referring to Vitamin B6 to prevent gyno? What course should I do then - any ideas, nothing too drastic as I do alot of running cos I'm joining the marines reserves. Cheers.
    Last edited by LividLobster; 06-11-2005 at 01:03 AM. Reason: spelling mistakes

Thread Information