Thread: Confused

soldier21 is offline Junior Member

Confused

Does gear make you sterile so you cant have kids, or in my case get my girl pregnant any time soon? And does sex effect in any way your energy levels at the gym? Such as if you are busting a lot of nuts should it make you more tired at the gym?

Logan13 is offline Banned

sex

Quote Originally Posted by soldier21
    Does gear make you sterile so you cant have kids, or in my case get my girl pregnant any time soon? And does sex effect in any way your energy levels at the gym? Such as if you are busting a lot of nuts should it make you more tired at the gym?
    Long term suppression could cause sterility, that's one reason why we cycle. Sex can be exercise, so it's plausible it could make you feel tired.

True I understand the part with sex and exercise, but how long term do you mean about the suppression part because im currently finishing up a 12 week cycle and starting another one with out stopping. I am going to continue with just test in between cycles. I would really like to have some healthy children later on in life. Is there somewhere i can go to check if my sperm is sterile? Should it be sterile right now because Im on a cycle?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i have seen people post on here that they got thier girl pregnant while on cycle...
    as for going right into another cycle without stopping... i wldn't.. but then again i don't know what u have been running for 12 weeks, or if u r new to the game or a vet?
    i wld do some research and ask some questions b4 u just plow ahead into another cycle... usually it's time on= time off at the least... and some suggest longer than that...

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought u can only bust ur own (2) nuts.. but maybe its just my english... har har har... man I'm funny....

I have been running test cyp with eq for 10 weeks with dbol for the first 4 and the last two weeks just test cyp. Im going to jump into test prop 100mg EOD and winny 50mg shots ED with with dbol for 3 weeks and the last 2 weeks just test and winny. Make it easier this is what it looks like.
    1-12 Test cyp 500mg EW
    1-10 EQ 500MG EW
    1-4 DBOL 50MG ED
    Starting
    1-5 Winny 50mg ED
    1-5 Test prop EOD
    1-3 Dbol 50 mg ED

Thread Information