Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member

oh my f*cking god

i need some ****ing advice quick. my buddy just got arrested by the cops with a shit load of gear at his house. his dad called me and said my name was mentioned. i have cleaned the house got rid of everything and cleaned the websites. what the hell am i supposed ot do now!!!

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    nothing, u got nothing at ur house then u r fine, unless the cops been monitoring u also and got some evidence, u should be fine, cause his testomny with no hard evidence =nothing

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    dude cleared the websites...... negative my friend. all of it is still on there and i mean all of it. wipe your hard drive. if you dont know how seriously get your computer and take it somewhere else give it to a girlfriend or something to hide. do this bro.

Logan13 is offline Banned

?

Did they have a warrant to look for steroids , what were they looking for? Get rid of everything!

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nomore1324
    dude cleared the websites...... negative my friend. all of it is still on there and i mean all of it. wipe your hard drive. if you dont know how seriously get your computer and take it somewhere else give it to a girlfriend or something to hide. do this bro.
    that's true or just replace the HD and give the old one to a friend temporary.

chris2wire is offline Member
    it doesnt matter what they find on his computer, such as websites. You all know its not illegal to read about roids right??

As long as you have no AAS in your home and as long as you have no evidence of selling or something on your computer you should be fine.

**** if i know guys his dad called me at work and said that he has been arrested and they have been watching us. but i have never sold but i know he has and holly shit guys im trippin balls hard here.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah as long as u don't have any illegal activity on your hd then u shld b fine... if there is something on your hd..then take out the hard drive and drill about a thousand holes in it...

Latino~Heat is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hckykrt91
    i need some ****ing advice quick. my buddy just got arrested by the cops with a shit load of gear at his house. his dad called me and said my name was mentioned. i have cleaned the house got rid of everything and cleaned the websites. what the hell am i supposed ot do now!!!
    Get rid of your computer and get another "clean" computer!!!
    even though u wipe ur HDD, ur old data can still be restored and viewed...

Someone I know simply gave an 'outsider' friend their computer until things cleared up. That way you dont have to erase it all. Just so I dont have a computer.

Just make sure that friend you give it to is a friend only YOU know and cant be traced to except by you.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Get rid of your computer... and if they do question you just say "I want my lawyer present during any questioning".

yeah well my dad is saying if you do get arrested to not say anything and just say nothing.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Listen to Mbaraso.. Its not that bad anyway, just dont admit to anything dumb! There is no reason to freak out, what happens happens and if u r not selling they prolly will leave u alone neway... If they happen to take u in just remain calm n get a lawyer etc.. - really! Cops are good in BS... dont admit to anything dumb. I dunno bout in there but in here cops straight out lie to get u to admit stuff..

1 - Make sure your house is clean... and I mean really clean.

2 - If you think anything may incriminate you on your computer, take out the hard drive and dump it somewhere (lake, sewer, some stores garbage bin...) and put in a new one. No need to change the whole computer...

3 - Watch what you say on the phone and online for a while... if anybody asks, you know nothing about steroids , you're shocked your buddy was using them...

Personally I think #2 is overkill (though I guess it's better to be safe than sorry)... but do make sure #1 is well done.

I hope your buddy wasn't selling, getting caught with a "shîtload" may get the cops to try and prosecute for more than just posession...

Just my 2¢ worth bro... I wouldn't wish being on the receiving end of some narks investigation on anyone

Red

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    Cops are good in BS... dont admit to anything dumb.
    Indeed, and NEVER EVER believe a cop when he claims "just tell us the truth, it's not so bad, it's not you we're after, we can all clear it up after"...

Red

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    You don't have to destroy the hard drive bro!

Just take it out and let a friend keep it hidden for you for a while

Just put a different one in.

I highly doubt that they are gonna think that there was a different hard drive in your computer and go looking for your original one.

And remember, live by the rule:

You didnt do anything until you see the proof!

alright you guys i just found out what really happened and im not going to say anything, but i will tell you what my buddy said. he said he was driving home and a cop outta no where pulled him over and outta no where 2 undercover cops and unmarked cars came outta know where. they said that have been watching me and my buddy at the gym and shit. this kid my buddy knows with this situation if you know what i am talking about. his dad is a cop and set him up i think thats what he thinks. cuz thats what went down today. thats ****ing an asswhopping for that shit!

Wow, unmarked cars and an investigation. That blows.

Funny, while all this was happening there were people being murdered and crack being sold to kids.

my me an option then, today was my first day i started my second cycle of test eq and bol. i took my shots and everything, should i just stop and take my clomid and let this blow over??? or keep going with it???

got fina? is offline Member
    What u have to do is very simple....

1. Get rid of everything in your house that has to do with steroids .

2. Give somebody your pc to hold until its all over. Trust me u cant clean your hard drive.

3. If they do come to arrest u make sure steps 1 and 2 are done and say absolutely nothing but that u want a lawyer. Anything that they have u on u will not get out of by talking to them and u will just make it worse. Anything u say to them will not get u out of any trouble your already in and its considered good detective work on there part.

Good luck............

ok thanks guys but what should i do about my cycle now i just started today like i said.

You think his own dad set him up?
    If that's true he gets the scumbag of the yr award!

no not my buddys own dad, the guy he knew his dad is a cop and he set him up. thats what we think happened, but not 100% sure. SO what abotu my cycle stop or keep going????

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    I say keep going...If there is no PHYSICAL evidence, then I do not think that would be enuff to warrant a steroid drug test on you. Your local government cannot issue a warrant for a drug test on you simple because someone "says" you are using roids or sell them. As long as you keep the stuff out of your house and go elsewhere to administer your injects, I think you are fine. But definately keep the house clean and ditch the computer you're using right now. Having "www.steroid.com" on your history is definately a dead giveaway, and if you're in a small town, some dickhead judge may conclude that enough probable cause to issue a warrant.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    you are only two shots in? I would stop and let things blow over for a bit.
    be safe bro.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    if u have nothing at home they cant get u
    even if u have stuff on ur pc reading bout roids
    theres no law saying u cant read and learn bout roids
    just dont sell or take the shit so if u dont have it home ur clear

ok does this sounds fishy? my buddy went to sell a bottle of dbol and aratest, and this is the first time he has ever done it. well the kid he sold it too said he had to go to the bank and get money for it and they money my buddy got was kinda old and wouldnt money straight from the bank be fresh and crisp? and not all crispy. well i think the bills were marked. the undercover cops told me buddy my whole name and they have been watching me for awhile and damn this feels like a dream and this is the scariest thing that has ever happened, but does that story sound fishy? with the money and the kid who sold it got away and his dad is a cop? and as im typing right now i just got a phone call that this kid is having a huge ass party at his house? does this sound like some fishy shit?

uh..... huh.

Youre saying the kid was part of a stake out or something? Who knows, that doesnt matter though. Clearly they investigated you guys and now theyre all over you.

You need to get rid of everything and get out of it, not worry about how it happened.

daos is offline Associate Member
    man as long as you dont have anything on you, your cool. hang low, dont go ****ing up with some stupid shit now cause they might be watching you. just keep your cool, stay in the gym and fly straight for a bit.

in a couple months when things are cool, continue where you left off.

P.S. a little advice for the future is keep things to yourself bro. try not to involve others if possible. noone will cover your ass like you will...

Your only like 1 week into ur cycle.. u dont even need PCT (some1 varify).. So I would let things cool down a bit. U sound like u r from a small town or sumin, coz otherwise I cant see cops goin through all of this trouble just 2 bust a couple of youngsters 4 doing a lil juice.. One tip 4 all: I've been in interrigations where cops come to me and say that ur friends just ratted u out (while doin the same shit 2 my friends etc), straight out lying, NEVER TRUST A COP! .. Always ask a lawyer 2 b there, then at least here they dont do it.. Then they pull that thing where they act as ur saviour typE: We know u r an innocent victim in all this, tell us who is the real criminal behind this n we will help u. Remember: they dont give a shit what happens 2 u! Where I live the rats end up getting pretty much the same sentences, heard that in the great USA rats can buy themselves free with info though.. B samrt ppl, especially th e young ppl there who havent had any contact with the police, DONT TRUST EM!!

no i dont live in a small town i live in a big city that is very popular.

sounds very strange... maybe then that "dad" guy orchestrated all to "scare" his kids off or sumin .. dunno.... But really, u havent sold ne so u r clear... U wont go to jail, n even if u would it's not all that bad =) Got me back into shape.. was 155 pounds 2 n half years ago... Now 260 pounds

the ****ed up thing is, is that his kid ran a cycle of juice like 2 years ago and contacted my buddy to get some and his bitch ass goes and does that. i just called him and his dad was in teh backgroudn saying hang up the phone you dont need to talk to them. he was like one of or best friends in high school

And he hang up... Jesus, how some people can be controlled by their parents.. neway, its up 2 u how to act on this. dont know what kind of circles u hang out in but make sure everybody hears what a punk he is.. I bet his own friends wont respect a guy like that.

Bro get rid of your harddrive and let is pass over for awhile. Don't say ANYTHING on the phone either.

wranglerx04 is offline New Member

Dude

Your small time, they want the king pin. If they get evidence on you plea it down, pay the fine and move on. (if your criminal record is clean) Take it from someone on the inside.
    -D

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    just remember don't say anything without an attorney, and the cops CAN legaly lie to u and say they have evidence they really don't... i know this first hand, they tried it with me... said they had photo's and sh!t... which they didn't.... good luck bro..

gino_slayer is offline Associate Member
    thats why i love living in Canada. A cop pulled my buddy over when we were driving and found a blister of d-bol in the glove compartment and asked what it was and my friend told him it was steroids and he just put it back, checked out the rest of the car and let us go. In the states they treat steroid users like crack heads and thats the farthest from the truth.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    Wow, unmarked cars and an investigation. That blows.

Funny, while all this was happening there were people being murdered and crack being sold to kids.
    True but normally people won't do these things when cops are around so its kind of hard to catch them in the act.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information