LAGMuXle is offline Member

Always get an infection in my Calf???

Ok bros, I am really irritated with this. Every SINGLE TIME I inject in my right calf I get an infection.

I use the same procedure with every injection no matter what location, so I don't understand it.

Does anyone have any idea what could cause a calf infection to be more likely to occur than an infection elsewhere?

Thanks in advance,

MuX

Chenko is offline Junior Member
    what is happening to your calf when you get an infection? symptoms that is. I have had itching in my left quad for the last 2 injections but nothing in my ass or my right quad. I just want to know how you know its infected.

Served is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGMuXle
    Ok bros, I am really irritated with this. Every SINGLE TIME I inject in my right calf I get an infection.

I use the same procedure with every injection no matter what location, so I don't understand it.

Does anyone have any idea what could cause a calf infection to be more likely to occur than an infection elsewhere?

Thanks in advance,

MuX
    I had the same problem a month ago. I dont do calfs much but the last time I did I swore i would never do it again. It was swollen for around 2-3 weeks, hurt like hell, once the pain went away it was holding a lot of fluid. My whole shin, ankle and calf area was swollen. There are lots of veins and vessels in that calf area, i'm guessing you hit something. I also heard from a good bro on this site that there is a major vien that runs in the calf that i probably hit. You may have, dunno. Mine was so bad I actually thought about going to the doctor. It doesnt hurt anymore, but if you look at it good it does show the definition of my right calf. ??? never again.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I would think after a few times if this became a common occurrence, you'd refrain from continually doing it?

~SC~

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    This is the third time it has happened - it is bright red, swollen, hurts like hell, and isn't easy to walk on.

I guess I'll just have to stay away from them... only thing that makes sense at this point.

MuX

Thread Information