Littleman is offline New Member

Quality Vet question

I can get some gear from Quality Vet, and Im just wondering if QV is a good clean source. I dont want the same hurting that TT put on me to happen again.

PunkRawk is offline Member
    supposedly they are linked to denkell

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    what did the hurt
    come from their test products?

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    There should be no reason I see QV wouldn't be "good" and "clean" What did you use from TT that hurt ya so bad? I hear old batches contained too much BA in them but they have fixed it, I haven't heard any of my buds themselves complain about TT.

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    going to get all kinds of TT tommorow....so what happened,dont make us wait

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Hey tx, think you can check on the availability of the new TT Primo Injectable and price for me when you go? I would appreciate it.

Littleman is offline New Member
    I had 10 tt cyp's about 6 to 8 months ago and me and my workout partner both limped around for a good 3 days after each injection. Finally got rid of the rest.

relentless is offline New Member
    my brother shot 3 cc's of the 100 ml prop and no pain a day later.

Gear101 is offline Member
    anyone that vet's web addy??

thanks

Tankass is offline Senior Member

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Littleman
    I had 10 tt cyp's about 6 to 8 months ago and me and my workout partner both limped around for a good 3 days after each injection. Finally got rid of the rest.
    just suck it up bro. with more experience you'll realize a lot of injectables will hurt for a good 3-6 days post injection.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by G Child
    There should be no reason I see QV wouldn't be "good" and "clean" What did you use from TT that hurt ya so bad? I hear old batches contained too much BA in them but they have fixed it, I haven't heard any of my buds themselves complain about TT.
    I haven't heard of any pain problems with any of their products hurting at all...My next cycle will be all QV and ttokkyo...

Originally posted by Dr.Evil

just suck it up bro. with more experience you'll realize a lot of injectables will hurt for a good 3-6 days post injection.
    No shit huh? I went through probably 10 bottles of those damn things myself cause all my damn friends are pussies and they gave me the bottles that they had purchased...nothing like free gear...

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    I think that the pain is from the high ba content, but unsure. TT has been known for that in the past. Now QV is fairly new producers and is TT major competitor. the prices are about the same but it has not be counterfieted YET!!! that I know of

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    I say this over and over again.......there is absolutely no reason to buy painful test products that substitute benz. alcohol for cleanliness in production. Suck it up? What for? There are plenty of clean, painless products out there at similar prices. I understand what the evil one is saying, but I'm old and not into making workouts any harder than they have to be. I do make an exception for test suspension. I like to kick off a serious cycle with 20 days of suspension.....which hurts like a motha but works sooo good.
    Really, if we refused to buy the alcohol crap, pretty soon the manufacteror would lower the bacteria count and lose the b.a.
    I have a friend on the internet who works for a lab. If the batch has too high a bacteria %, in other words....people are going to get infections......they thin it with alcohol till it is at acceptable limits. This is why I prefer human grade euro gear.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    yeah we all do IF, but you take what you can get, or what you can afford. Me myself kinda like the pain in the ass literally speaking. I have been shooting test susp everyday for the last 30 days and I've got 20 days to go, now talk about a nice pain, my ass and shoulders have better peaks than my bis do. ha ha

Ironmaster...
    I've heard from a couple folks that the QV prop is painless...I haven't heard of any high BA problems with any QV items...Those guys were reffering to the first batches of ttokkyo and QV cyp and sust...

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    Yes, ironfist, so was I (refering to Ttokkyo). I hear good things about QV these days.
    That Tt shit just pisses me off. I have shot every kind of steroid ever made for 3 decades, and nothing ever put lumps on my ass and knots in my quads like that stuff. If they have fixed the problem, fine.....I wouldn't know cause I'll never buy from them again.

m.o.d is offline Junior Member
    in my opinion there are only two tests worth using...

BTG Delatestryl....(1ml)200mg Testosterone enanthate

Viromone..test prop

Thread Information