Hoover is offline Junior Member

sweating like a pig

i am sweating like a dam pig. dam this hot and humid weather. being on tren makes me sweat much worse. i sweat like a pig when not on stuff, but now it is just horrible. does anyone else sweat like a pig? my face will just be drenched all day even when i am not doing anything physically. it's like i have to hide in the ac or i will sweat like a slob. and with drinking a ton of water and eating a high protein diet i piss like crazy and end up sweating alot of it out.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    welcome to the wonderful world of tren !

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    I feel ya bro, I gotta walk around with towels in my pocket all day at work.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID

lol, I was thinking of doing the same thing.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    yep me too...i HATE TX weather...try CERTAIN-DRY, its a deodarant that used to be by script only, now it's OTC...stopped my armpits from sweating...so now my pits are dry at least

has anyone asked u guys y u r sweating so much? someone at work asked me and i told them i drink a ton of water, eat a ton of protein and it's like 85 degrees and close to 100% humidity.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    It's been hot and humid here too. I walk around outside a good bit for my job and if gets over 80 the faucet on my forehead turns on and won't quit. drip....drip..

yungrican9 is offline New Member

me2

yea i'm taking tren , i sweat like a beast. especially my face , it feels like all the heat i took in from the sun at the beach comes out of my face the whole week. and its not sunburn for all you smart*sses

TURBOGREEK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone36
    try CERTAIN-DRY, its a deodarant that used to be by script only, now it's OTC...stopped my armpits from sweating...so now my pits are dry at least
    the stuff works like a charm

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoover
    has anyone asked u guys y u r sweating so much? someone at work asked me and i told them i drink a ton of water, eat a ton of protein and it's like 85 degrees and close to 100% humidity.

My boss always thinks cause I just came from the gym why I'm pouring sweat. Most everyone else knows cause, I told em basically I've had this problem my whole life. Though when I was thinner, I would just get warm, sweat alittle bit, now it just pours off me. I'm soaked after the gym, I had someone ask me if I just pour water on myself.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I am in New Orleans. Got my cycle timed to end in august for a little break during the worst of the heat. I am feeling it now, and we are berely getting up in the 90's but the humidity can be pretty oppressive. I need an indoor job, in the AC. I am friggin melting with this dern fina.

westy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone36
    yep me too...i HATE TX weather...try CERTAIN-DRY, its a deodarant that used to be by script only, now it's OTC...stopped my armpits from sweating...so now my pits are dry at least
    Must try and get hold of some... Arm Pits seat like mad when out and it doesn't look good to the Ladies...

Westy..

yeah i sweat bad in the face. when i was younger my pits would always sweat. like i avoid going out now because i sweat like a pig. if i went to a bar or club it would be too hot for me and i would be constantly wiping the sweat off my face. one of my close friends asked me once are you nervous or something because you are always touching your face. she thought it was a nervous habit or something. i was like no i just sweat alot because it's always hot in bars and club and that was when i was off gear. i can see myself now trying to talk to a girl and my face dripping sweat. it's like now i'm in hibernation with my ac on.

Carl Carlson is offline Junior Member
    People always ask me if I'm going through menopause.........

My face has always been quick to drip and I've always been hotter than your average Joe.........but since making juice a part of my diet and gaining to 260-pounds, it has gotten ridiculous.

It is worst when I get out of the shower.......it takes me at least 20 minutes in my tighty-whities, under a ceiling fan on high, before I cool down.

Recklace is offline Associate Member
    It is worst when I get out of the shower.......it takes me at least 20 minutes in my tighty-whities, under a ceiling fan on high, before I cool down.
    Same thing happens to me when im getting ready...Is there anything out there that would lessen sweat on your face at all? I'm having the same problem and im not on tren , just finished my Winny cycle though.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    hmm that's why i'm sweating alot too, i thought it's because of the so many syringe holes i have

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    I sweat on or off cycle, but Test makes it much worse for me. I've never been on Tren .

Yesterday was the first day of practice for my son's All-Star baseball team and I was asked to help. I was hitting grounders and within 10 minutes, I've got sweat freakin POURING off my face, my hair is drenched and dripping, and I've sweated thru my shirt and gym shorts. One of the other coaches was catching the balls as the kids were throwing them back in, and he looks at me and said, "Buddy, I thought you were in good shape from the looks of you, but your barley moving and your sweating like your running a marathon." Pissed me off a little because who the f*ck asked him, but I didn't say anything.

Later as the practice was coming to the end, the coaches met to discuss the next practice and this guy says, "Mr. _---- here needs an easier job guys. 10 minutes into practice he looks like somebody poured a bucket of water over his head he was sweating so much."

I looked at the dude real serious and said "Do you have some kind of sexual fetish for sweaty men? This is the second time you've brought this up in the past hour and a half, you seem to be fascinated with my sweat."

Everbody but this guy laughed. I could tell it pissed him off which was my intent. Can't wait for the next practice.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    From these stories I think Im gonna wait for next cycle until summer is over!!!

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    I am in New Orleans. Got my cycle timed to end in august for a little break during the worst of the heat. I am feeling it now, and we are berely getting up in the 90's but the humidity can be pretty oppressive. I need an indoor job, in the AC. I am friggin melting with this dern fina.
    I'm in NOLA aswell. I think we have it the worst. I walk out my front door and I'm already sweating.

Can't wait till I start this tren in a week.

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    anyone get these crazy sweats from other gear like deca or test..my rat never use to sweat but now that hes on the gear hes always stinky and sweating..

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    put an antiperspirant D.O all over your face..oderless type would be better...no more sweat...just pimples.

Recklace is offline Associate Member
    put an antiperspirant D.O all over your face..oderless type would be better...no more sweat...just pimples.
    Ha, you couldn't use that Certain Dry stuff could you, I know it sounds stupid, but...it is like an alcohol type of liquid isn't it? Just like an alcohol pad for your acne...

i took this prescription deodorant a few years ago that stopped my pits from sweating. i think i had to put it on once or twice a week. it was some clear liquid stuff. it would dry pretty quickly. but the problem was it made me sweat worse in other areas, especially my face. i think the deodorant blocked the pores in my pits, which stopped me from sweating there. i stopped taking it because it just made my face sweat much worse.

elicotton that is a funny story. that was like me the other day at work. i was moving some light equipment and my face was dripping wet. a few older ladies at my job who was there with me asked if i needed any help. i am in good shape but sweat like a slob. i always grew up thinking that out of shape and over weight people were the ones that sweated more, but no i have always sweated like a pig. it really sucks but i just have to accept it.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    not sure GOOD question.

Quote Originally Posted by Recklace
    Ha, you couldn't use that Certain Dry stuff could you, I know it sounds stupid, but...it is like an alcohol type of liquid isn't it? Just like an alcohol pad for your acne...

MrTapia is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID

Good idea

Thread Information