jeffsz28 is offline Associate Member

anyone use this company?

********************* well i sent them the $89.00 bucks to get started. you will have to read the info on the site. anyhow they found a clinic in my area that will hook me up with stuff. i have to get blood work done to be approved. then give them $200bucks to get started. they have a list of 100 or more drugs i can get... they mailed me some info. not do sure i want a doctor seeing me. plus i doubt he will let me take does of 500mg a week. tell me what ya think..
    Last edited by MBaraso; 06-11-2005 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Conflict of interest.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    My boy got scammed by a company with the same mo. NY

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Well we have a company here that sponsers us so if you wanna be sure u won't get ripped click on the above banner called "oasis".

so there is a good chance i will get screwed then... i just sent them a email since i recived the paper work today asking them to give me the name of the clinic in my area they are sending me too. in the past two months guys have been getting busted left and right in my area... i lost the $89bucks either way..

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffsz28
    so there is a good chance i will get screwed then... i just sent them a email since i recived the paper work today asking them to give me the name of the clinic in my area they are sending me too. in the past two months guys have been getting busted left and right in my area... i lost the $89bucks either way..
    My boy got the runn around until he gave up, they send you some paperwork evry now and then, all BS, sorry NY

BG
    Check list of scammers, I think they added them a month ago. NY

atleast its only $89 and not the $233bucks.. what aholes. i would love to put some bleach in a needle and put it in there neck. people that steal others money suck

Thread Information