Ray
    Ray is offline Junior Member

Opinions on kyno and clen for anti-catabolic porposes

When i end my cycle i want to keep as much of my gains as possible. I will be using clomid 300/100/50 and i want to use clen or kynoselen as an anticatabolic to help keep my gains. Which do you guys recommend? I have been hearing that kyno is great as keeping gains for post cycle with clomid but i want to hear more opinions on this. So what do you recommend? Clen or kynoselen?

Ray
    Ray is offline Junior Member
    Come on guys. Help me out here.

Nemesis_Enforcer is offline New Member
    haha, I was thinking the exact same thing... I keep hearing how Kynoselen helps preserve muscle mass?

From what I hear, it only works when you are dieting and taking in low calories... but it would always be good to get an experts opinion...

Gettin anxious....

eclypz is offline New Member
    I was curious about the same thing so I askeds the boys on the avantlabs forum about it and these are the two responses I have gottenn about kynoselen:

"I haven't used this one myself but it seems that you are probably better of spending your hard earned money on something else. The effects that people have seen from this product are very minimual. the only reason that it caught on at all was because people were just happy to get something injectable that semmed to have slipped threw the loophole. Don't waste your money. Cheers."

"I agree its a waste. Just look at the ingredients. Unless you have a metabolic disease its pretty worthless. AMP you have tons of it allready.
    A stimulatn, and omse vitamins and minerals. Not a good product and definently not worth injecting."

As far as eca goes, it will be anticatabolic to an extent, BUT PLEASE, PLEASE KNOW THIS. It could very well kill your appetite, and that would be a biug mistake. One of the biggest ones I made while on a 1t cycle. I decided to go back to cutting shortly after I gained seven pounds on 1t ethergels. Well I wnet back at it too quickly and believe i lost about two or three of those pounds because of poor decision making skills!!!!!

chiliuno is offline New Member
    i've used kyno extensively and found no noticeable benefit...i wouldn't bother with it again...

Thread Information