MickyBlues is offline Banned

When to take Tren?

Hi, just got my hands on 3 bottles of QV Tren Acetate 75. I am conflicted on how to take it. I am getting different feedback from people I know who took it and it's confuzing the hell out of me. I was thinking M W F or E3D. Any advice???

Thanks!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    You should run it eod or ed.

Would it be that big of a difference just to take it M W F? Injections don't bother me at all, just don't want to deal with the hassle of EOD. Can anyone please explain or convince me otherwise.

Thanks a bunch!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    The acetate ester is a very short-chain ester attached to the trenbolone molecule. It has an active life of 2-3 days but to keep blood levels of trenbolone elevated and steady, daily injections are often recommended.

quoted from hooks profile.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    tren a should be taken ed or at the very least eod,if you do not take it this way expect some harsh sides as your blood levels will be all over the place and beleive me you dont want to fukc about with tren!!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    tren a should be taken ed or at the very least eod,if you do not take it this way expect some harsh sides as your blood levels will be all over the place and beleive me you dont want to fukc about with tren!!

I agree, especially if this is your first run with tren . Go for ED injections and keep sides to a minimum.

Ok thanks for all the help guys!

FinaGuy is offline Associate Member
    atleast EOD... im running 100mg ed and love it

Yeah? May I ask what kind of results your getting. Are you taking it with anything else? How about sides?

tempbrit is offline Member
    Due to a Travel nightmare I missed my normal Tren shot (I am shooting ED). Prior to missing this shot, I have had limited sides...just a lot of sweating primarily. However, when I missed this shot, it was like all hell broke loose. The sides quickly subsided after a few days after getting back on track with the injections.

There is no way in hell that I would want to put my body through that kind of rollercoaster with sides.

Tren has done amazing things for my body. I am leaner now than I have ever been at just under 8%. That is pretty good considering my age....I am 37.

My strenght has increased dramatically. I am also running Var and I think this has helped out a ton. This last week, veins started to appear from nowhere. It is kind of amazing to have seen the changes.

The only thing that sucks is the sweating. I literally shower 4 times a day. I guess my endurance is also not where it use to be.

I am doing cardio 4 to 5 times a week.

Sounds good!!! How many miligrams are you taking a day? And what is Var?

Thanks for the feedback.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    anavar

Thread Information