bignbald02 is offline Junior Member

winny/prop cycle question

well i never heard of this combo used for a cutter but, i wanna see what u bros think. im gettin two 30/ml bottles of winny (ugl its legit stuff) and six 10ml bottles of QV prop. im gonna run the winny 50mg/ day and prop 100mg/ day for 8 wks. if the winny seems a bit much i'll stop it at 6wks but i can only get it in 30ml bottles bottles so i figure i'll use it all up if it seems safe. i dont wanna put anymore mass on then what i got; dose this sound good for something to cut/harden up with? thx for ur time bros

Scrub is offline Member
    Is this your first cycle?

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    I have done this same cycle before. Winny is really not that painful at all. The ed injections is what will kill you. Winny is just hard on my joints and tendons. It is a good cutter if your diet and cardio routine is in check. Best of Luck.
    BW

cdogge is offline Associate Member
    you will probably gain some weight off the prop..but not as much as you would off test e or test c...I am planning on running the same cycle except with eq also

bignbald02 is offline Junior Member
    3rd cycle bro and i may just sneek sum tren at 75/eod if i get the lute

Scrub is offline Member
    I don't know anything about tren so I can't give advise on it. But it sounds like some good stuff. As for the winny 50mg ED for six weeks is average. But if you feel good you could run it for 8 weeks. I'd also try running the prop a little longer. If you don't have enough to run it at that dose for 10-12 weeks than drop the dose down a little to extend the cycle longer.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cdogge
    you will probably gain some weight off the prop..but not as much as you would off test e or test c...I am planning on running the same cycle except with eq also
    yeah, from water retention. You do know that prop actually converts to more actual testosterone than cyp and enth? So if you shoot 100mg prop/ed and 700mg test e/wk, you'll end up having higher levels of test off of the prop. That's why I hate long esters.

Quote Originally Posted by bignbald02
    3rd cycle bro and i may just sneek sum tren at 75/eod if i get the lute
    sure. If you want to run the prop for 8 weeks id look into a cycle like this:

1-8 prop 100mg/ed
    1-8 tren 75mg/ed
    3-9 winny 50mg/ed

cdogge is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoisdaman
    yeah, from water retention. You do know that prop actually converts to more actual testosterone than cyp and enth? So if you shoot 100mg prop/ed and 700mg test e/wk, you'll end up having higher levels of test off of the prop. That's why I hate long esters.

1-8 prop 100mg/ed
    1-8 tren 75mg/ed
    3-9 winny 50mg/ed
    yep...

China Dawg is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bignbald02
    well i never heard of this combo used for a cutter but, i wanna see what u bros think.
    Never heard of that eh? I think a test prop/winny cutter is like a classic cycle for getting lean. The test prop won't cause much water bloat and the winny won't convert to estrogen at all.

I'm starting a cycle on the 26th of test prop 100 mg ED and winny 20 mg ED (pill not injection). I'll run them as a cutter for six to ten weeks, until I get the results I want. I've run winny at 50 mg ED before but didn't like the joint problems, so I'm trying a lower dose this time.

Don't forget your diet and cardio though, that's what's really going to make or break your cutting cycle and the results you get. I'll also be running clenbuterol and T4 just to help things along.

GridIronDevil is offline Associate Member
    i just got off this cycle worked wonders except i ran the prop for 10 weeks and hada shut the winny off 2 weeks early cause it dried my joints out bad, i got real good strength gains, lost alot of body, and surprisingly i blew up lika balloon but i lost lal my water and fat and now im shredded...all in all results were great man, i think the tren would really shit that bitch off!

China Dawg is offline Junior Member
    GridIronDevil:

What doses did you run the test prop and winny at? How many mg/day? Sounds like you got the kind of results I'm hoping to get. I hope to be able to do cardio in the afternoons five days a week and still hit the weights like a mad man in the evenings. Hope to get strong, maybe even add a little meat to my bones, but also cut the fat down to 8% or so....

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boywonder10101
    I have done this same cycle before. Winny is really not that painful at all. The ed injections is what will kill you. Winny is just hard on my joints and tendons. It is a good cutter if your diet and cardio routine is in check. Best of Luck.
    BW
    Drink the winny bro, no injection pain there. Take some Glucosaminefor the joint pain , but it will take @ least 3 weeks for it to kick in. You can also drink 24 oz of green tea(natural) and that is good for the joints, helped me when I was on winny
    Peace

~theJuice~

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoisdaman

1-8 prop 100mg/ed
    1-8 tren 75mg/ed
    3-9 winny 50mg/ed
    yep, 700mg of prop is actaully 581mg of test and 700mg of enan is only 504mg of test........

scav is offline Junior Member
    So on winny you will feel old?

Thread Information